☀️ [Bˡᵒᵒᵈˡᵘˢᵗ ] քǟʀȶ 70

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

1 week later...

It's been about a week since Darryl's execution and after that tragic moment... the whole world has gone into war.

Chaos was just right in front of everyone's doorstep and no one was left to survive.. The door was already broken as the seals of Rosella's power had faded away, and once everyone had set free.

The leader of the light demon had set foot, giving out the commands to wipe every single living thing, no matter if they came from the enchanted realm or human realm. All those creatures' purpose is to destroy everything, just like how world killed their Enchantress.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

After they step foot onto the enchanted realm, they indeed no doubt destroy each island, and realm for the creatures, after they do their total destruction they soon enter the human world as the kingdoms have set the bell of war.

Wilbur and the other Higher up Royals wanted to post war on the Crystal kingdom ever since Zak had purposely killed Darryl, Yet when they did, Zak gave them a threat at they were useless to even step foot into their kingdom knowing Zak has Dark magic and everyone can agree that his powers are unstoppable.

Everyone was shocked yet Wilbur and his family weren't as they already knew the truth but didn't even know he would use it against them. Duchess Roe and Cynthia manage to contact Zak with an illusion mirror and go straight on yelling at him.

So why.. why did he use his powers for the worst intention instead of using it to save others, Yet Zak just has a devilish smirk as he points his pointing finger at his lips making everyone know that it was a secret.

All of that was pointless as they wanted to oppose a war against his kingdom but Zak just kept laughing that this was indeed a good joke. So Zak makes them realize the situation again.

King Zak - listen.. opposing a war against my kingdom is not wise..

Queen Nasher - All 7 kingdoms have agreed to put the blame on you, and because of you doing you killed thousands of our people!

Lady Layla - You post a threat which we cannot sit still and watch till everyone is dead!

King Zak - that's my point here..

King Philza - what exactly is your point Zak Diamond!

King Zak - *sigh* i'm saying, instead of having a war in my kingdom.. why not focus your battles on those demons..

Everyone flinch when Zak said that knowing it was true, It was foolish to act a war against the crystal kingdom knowing the main threat is those light demons.. So Zak propose something that they focus on their battle for those demons and after a few days the two will fix the messes that was dealt a 1000 years ago.

Zak sigh off from the illusion mirror and just casually sit down at his throne, enjoying some high quality red wine while he watches all the chaos in another illusion mirror he conjur, and as he sip another of that red wine his smile forms even more as he enjoys all those low life nobles beg for their life, as they get killed along with their homes they are so proud off.

King Zak - hmm, he should be awake by now *grins*

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •