🏰 [Rᵒʸᵃˡ Vᶤˢᶤᵗ] քǟʀȶ 55

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After Darryl spet out that sentence, Zak went into confusion in how in the hell could Wilbur be a psycho since he is known to be one serious person who took his works quit literally and he also mention that when Wilbur was a mere toddler his intelligence in politics and war are outstanding making him decide to be the crown prince.

Yet Darryl knows Wilbur well, a bit too well if you ask him. Yes Wilbur is highly intelligent and talented but what Zak doesn't know is that he is super obsessive when it comes to claiming what is or what belongs to him. Darryl realized his mistakes even though he was shocked, he just bowed down to the two royals asking for forgiveness.

Of course Cynthia got worried as she told Darryl he should not apologise the same goes for Zak, so Darryl just thanked the two royal as he excused himself knowing he still has a lot of work that needs to be done, or finding an excuse not to work tomorrow to not meet Wilbur Soot.

Zak - I wonder what's that all about?

Cynthia - i don't know, but whatever you do, don't let Darryl have an excuse to be absent tomorrow because this is one important visit

Zak - don't worry, Darryl wont do anything like that *smiles*

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Darryl slams his door in deep worry, making the three bunnies wide awake after the little witch made a huge thud noise, Darryl called out his pixie which was Azure bowing to the chief and asking him what's wrong. Darryl went into panic as he requested to get Clay and George here immediately which he just nodded seeing how the chief was in a panic.

Once Azure sends out a message to George and Clay they immediately hurry up and cast a teleportation to Darryl's room and as they arrive they saw Darryl in deep panic which made Clay confused but George already knew what's happening because of his trauma with Wilbur.

Clay - Good are you alright?

George - oh no... his visiting... isn't he?

Clay - huh? who's visiting honey?

George - King Wilbur soot's Minecraft, a highly respected king and an obsessive maniac towards his little brother and Darryl...

Darryl went to George as he shaked him aggressively asking him if he has any potion that can make him sick like some type of illness but George shook his head no telling Darryl that he wanted this job as he remind him with a deviant smirk that he took this job to support his highness which Darryl scarem saying this was not in his job description.

But Georgr just gives him a light pat on the head as he grabs his husband's shoulder and uses his powers to teleport back into their home and remind Darryl to not disturb them over some ridiculous things again. 

Darryl was speechless how his two friends abandoned him, but George was right... He took this job and made an oath to stay by Zak's side no matter how difficult or traumatizing this job was.

Darryl - im so fucked tomorrow...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

The royal bell rang and the knights stand their place all the way to the palace gate seeing as the carriages of the kingdom of L'Manburg have arrive, Zak, Cynthia was outside ready to greet the family while Lucifer and Roberto stand by to the side as they will greet them too and Darryl was trying his best not to panic.