🍀 [Tʳᵘᵗʰ ᶤˢ Oᵘᵗ] քǟʀȶ 63

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After Darryl and Zak finish going to the fitting room, the two just hold hands and make sure to take the west side of the palace where there's likely not much servant to see them being all lovey dovey, and once they arrive back at the throne room.

Zak held both of Darryl's hands as well as Darryl gave him a bright smile when the two leaned in close as they kissed each other. Soon enough Wilbur and Cynthia came in to tell the two couples that Wilbur and his family had already signed the peace treaty.

Zak - those that mean you're finally leaving!!!

Wilbur - *sigh* yeah, looks like my time here was half of a waste anyway

Cynthia - I do not feel bad for you Wilbur, considering Darryl and Zak are soulmates so you really have no chance at the beginning anyway...

Wilbur - fair point, Also i need to tell you this both before we I go

Darryl - what is it Wilbur?

Wilbur - in private..

The three of them were surprised and a little bit concerned, mostly Zak but Darryl just gave him a smile and told him everything will be ok, As Zak noded Darryl and Wilbur proceeded to go out of the throne room as Wilbur leaned in to the wall and cross his arms acting all serious.

Darryl - tell me, what's wrong?

Wilbur - listen to me closely Darryl.. there's something more in the oracle that will happen and this is what i feared most..

Darryl - whatever it is, I'll prevent that from happening!

Wilbur - that's the problem.. it's the oracle, and whatever it's written their will bound to come true, and the reason i also come here is because it feared your death Darryl

As soon as Darryl heard those words, he stood frozen their frozen with disbelief in his eyes as he looked at Wilbur with worried eyes asking if this was all true, Wilbur said it's true but there's something more that will happened than that which made Darryl asked more question to what's more worse than his death being in the oracle.

Wilbur pointed at Darryl's ring which Zak had given him, and wondered what was the problem with it. Wilbur explains that he should know by now that ring isn't any ordinary ring because he and Darryl witness that during a few nights' event made Zak awaken his powers which was very surprising.

Darryl do understand and wanted to avoid that question, but Wilbur is too caution and intelligent to not notice, as for that Wilbur begged Darryl to not trust the Diamond family too often, because the people that are most closer are the people will lead not just his death but also his family and friends.

Darryl - Wilbur you're joking right... what do you mean by lost-

Wilbur - im saying Darryl, Zak is still the son of the Tyrant Lucifer and i have a feeling... there's something very dark his planning in the near future

Darryl - I don't believe you..

Wilbur - you don't have to believe me, because we all know you notice it from the very start, that's why you wanted to be Zak's friend

Darryl - no.. your wrong Wilbur!

Wilbur - am I wrong? we both know that you only used Zak from the very beginning.. behind that innocent smile is a not so innocent witch