❤️ [Rᵉᵘᶰᶤᵗᵉᵈ Aᵍᵃᶤᶰ] 💙քǟʀȶ 71

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴛᴀʀᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl was at a tree just curled up and crying.. not because Zak shot an arrow at him knowing he understood that arrow was a holy one but an arrow that was part of Zak's magic to make him wake up to reality.

That arrow only let his body dead, yet his soul and consious are still awake and led him to visit the afterlife where he just not get a chance to meet Alex and Clay once again... but so are his people that was killed, tortured and mistreated.

Darryl thought they would all be happy in the afterlife, considering the afterlife is a paradise of their desire. But there's one thing a paradise coulndt have.. is to let them see the person they cared the most, as seperating to their loved one is the greatest pain anyone could have felt, and no magic or a peaceful world can heal those awful emoticons.

Darryl was being quite and asked not to get disturb by others since he is filling up his own anger, watching his people get killed, even the innocent humans did not deserve such a harsh treatment as well as his friends that was Wilbur, Techno, Layla, Cynthia, Zayne, Nasher, Simon and others were being punished by the shameful act of his family.

Darryl clench his fist and grind his teeth as a lot of anger and Dark aura are forming into himself day by day as that mystical arrow that Zak have shotted him.. let him witness everything, where most nobles just hide, not even trying to fight as they even used commoners and their own faithful servant as shield to protect their shitty lives.

These nobled were no other than those envious people who caused his clan trouble.. why their lives cannot be at peace anymore because his people just wanted to help others being equal and away from poverty, slavery and starvation.

Darryl wanted a world where he can find himself and his people home.. and after doing every little thing they asked for.

They all have the audacity to just fucking deceive, lie, used, and looked down with disgust while they live in luxury. Although not all nobles or royal's are like that but still.. Darryl wanted to make them suffer and finally.. one attention caught his eyes.

Darryl saw his friends, risking their life to save their beloved kingdom yet they were not getting the appreciation they deserve. Darryl continues to watch as their kingdoms and homes are being burned and painted by blood and where Zak gave a sight seeing look of Heinry, just sitting on his throne having a satisfied smile.

Darryl - YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!

That one sentence has ended Darryl's soft and carefree mood, as a wave of black aura forms into a tornado around Darryl causing Alex and Clay to back away with a worrisome and horrified face when a huge sense of Dark magic was forming to Darryl even though he's already dead.

Or so they thought, because once a witch has died.. they are unable to use their magic as they have no purpose in using them in the after life.

Alex - DARRYL!

Clay - What the hell is going on-

The two were confused yet after that dark tornado had disappeared, the two were in shocked after finding out that their beloved friend have disappeared out of thin air.