❓[Mʸˢᵗᵉʳᶤᵒᵘˢ Eᵛᵉᶰᵗ] քǟʀȶ 50

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀɑᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɑ ʀᴇᴘᴇɑᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɑsᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After one long and exhausting day for Darryl, he went back to the enchanted realm to go home and have a little rest, while he went back to his cottage, both of his parents were there with a worried face after hearing what happened to their son earlier this morning.

When the two got up from there seat, they immediately rushed to their son so they could give him a tight hug for comfort, Feeling all that warmness from both of his parents makes him feel much better after his meetup with Zak, then his father asked him what's wrong as Fay notice his son was crying once again.

Fay - honey.. what happened to you.. you know you could tell us everything..

Darryl - *holds tears* i..im fine.. really i am.. *sniff*

Ivan - *holds him tight* it's alright.. you can keep crying if you want... I know you're hurting so just let it all out...

After what his father said, Darryl coulndt hold back his tears and just let it all out, crying from both of his parents shoulder because of the shattered feeling in his heart that kept repeatedly stabbing him just by remembering Zak's word and rejection knowing he said it clearly that the two were never meant to be.

Darryl - IT HURTS! WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH!

Ivan and Fay felt so heartbroken because they hate the fact to see their son getting hurt and they wish they could have done something but... how can you heal a broken heart with an invisible wound... there is no amount of magic or potion that can fix this.

As Darryl was crying it slowly affects his mood as a little spark sudden appear on hands of dark magic causing his mood to effect the weather, The weather of the Normal Realm began to have one strong haist as it started raining and thundering heavily knowing the two reborn leaders have felt the deep sadness and has badly affect the weather.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

In the kingdom of L'Manburg

King Philza was looking out his bedroom window seeing how badly the weather was, that not too long ago the weather was completely fine when he and his 2 sons were just out flying at the sunny sky, now it all comes to a very bad weather.

*knocks door*

Philza - come in

Techno - *gets in* Father, Wilbur has return and is waiting for you at the throne room

Philza - alright, i'll be down in a minute

Techno noded to his father and walked away to the throne room, Philza then spread his wings a bit before he hids them back, As Philza's wings are completely hidden he then walked to the throne room where his three son was and when they are complete.

Wilbur asked every servant except for Tubbo and Ranboo to leave the room, all of them bowed and quickly left the room so the royal family could have their meeting.

Philza - welcome back Wilbur, how was your trip?

Wilbur - HORRIBLE! THE WEATHER SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE AND CAUSE ME CRASH ON A THREE!!

Tommy - pff... That's what you get you bitch!

Techno - *pats Tommy head* theseus give Wilbur a break, his already badly injured