🖤 [Rᵉᵛᵉᵃˡᶤᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉ -----] քǟʀȶ 53

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As they went on to have a lovely picnic, Nick asked Darryl how was his job at the palace which he just said he was doing alright making Layla go into her joyful mood asking if he gets any complimentary sweets since he works there.

Darryl - Layla you really need to control your sweet tooth

Layla - aww i can't help it... sweets are so darn good!

Roe - hm, it's nice to finally got out of the manor and having tea with your friends

Aine - indeed true Lily, i just wish Ivan and Fay was here

Puffy - yeah, but the enchanted forest are dealing with some issue right now

Roe - I heard... and it's not just the enchanted realm but it's also affecting some kingdoms...

Zak heard the conversation and politely asked what was the issue which Roe told his highness that during in bright daylight a lot of her people suddenly got attacked. It was weird why those unknown people were attacking them in the morning knowing the night is a better option.

But somehow it's different in their case, the attacks are random and don't have a lead who will be next since the victims are either commoners or nobles and the worst part is sometimes they get slaughtered.

Hannah also mentioned that in her garden she witnessed a large beam of light that was moving fast, she mentioned she wanted to take a look but that light suddenly attacked her but lucky for her she was a witch and can easily heal herself, but somehow the scar never heals and still remains on her.

As she pulled out her sleeves everyone was indeed shocked how her arm was fully covered in scratch marks and Layla seemed to investigate it. No one was a herbal witch and it will be difficult to identify this wound but Darryl try to use his magic and somehow created a spark causing him to back out.

Darryl - what the fudge was that!

Karl - I think your light magic made it worse...

Darryl back out and apologizes to Hannah but she told him it wasn't his fault since this was an unknown magic, she even tried using one healing magic that the herbal witch created but it really doesn't effect making it difficult to understand this type of magic.

It coulndt be dark magic since only Zak can use it, but when Zak saw Hannah's wound he went to touch it causing a black spark to appear making everyone to be surprised as Zak got so surprised why he did it but he went to apologise to Hannah.

Surely Hannah was ok since this already happened twice but Nick told everyone to look at Hannah's arm and as surprised as they are, one of the scratch marks disappeared making it shocking for everyone.

Hannah - h..how did you do that your highness..

Zak - I.. I don't know.. It just suddenly happened!

Darryl - your highness, this might be an odd request but are you able to do it once again?

Nick & George - WHAT!

Nick - Good have you lost your mind!

Darryl - yes i did, and this is something we need to understand