💟 [Iᶰᵈᵉᶰᶤᵃˡ Lᵒᵛᵉ] քǟʀȶ 20

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Ponk gently rested Sam at a grassy field where there was a large suburban tree that would keep them both shaded from the sun. As Ponk was sitting beside Sam because he wanted to treat his wound he got a towel from his enchanted bag and gently dipped it at the pond to get it wet then as soon as he dried it up a little.

He then put it at Sam's forehead in order not to make him feel warm and once he was relax he then goes to his bag and grabs a spell book from one of the herbal witches so he can learn how to use healing magic, considering his a elemental witch that is a fire one he doesn't know any healing magic or potion so having a herbal witch magic book is a great help for other types of witches.

As Ponk casually read all the important details he knew he needed to make an ointment to rub against his wound so he can cast a healing magic which he was glad that he doesn't need to brew any damn exotic potion or have a cauldron. He just needs to grind it all up with a stone.

Soon Ponk started getting all the ingredients in his bag along with a stone grinder and as he put all the herbs in he then carefully smash it with a stone and grinding it all. Once he was done he then unbuttoned his clothes just a little bit and he was surprised how good his body was and soon realized what he was thinking.

Ponk began to slap the sense out of him, repeating himself that he is the enemy and the guy who cut off his arm, so he just gently rubbed the ointment in his wound and he carefully cast a healing aura magic that can patch his wound in an instant.

Ponk began to enchant the spell as he put one of his hands close to the wound and a green light was cast at his one arm. Since he only has one it will take him longer to heal his wound considering the hands of a person will fully work functionally and faster if it's complete and for witches, using only one hand takes double the time to use their powers.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

As Ponk was healing Sam, Sam started to has conscious that Ponk seems to not notice because of how tired he was and after a few minutes Sam open a bit of his eyes, seeing a witch which he remembered he attack in a few weeks and with no thinking he went to his pocket and was gonna grab a holly dager to stab his heart.

Knowing Sam has thought that this witch is casting a spell that could kill him so he pulls it a bit closer and is ready to attack but Ponk stops and starts getting up to stretch his one arm and back, now yelling or complaining why healing magic was hard.

Sam pov - healing magic?..

Ponk - GODDAMN IT! I knew I should have been born as a herbal witch... being an elemental Witch sucks mostly from a fire clan! although the fire clan does give us witches fast sense than any normal creatures have...

Sam heard his bragging and coulndt help to feel annoyed so he sat up while holding the dagger tight and aimed for his neck while he was looking behind him. Sam was about to attack until Ponk removed his full mask now revealing his beautiful face which cost Sam to stop and mesmerize the witch's beauty.

Ponk has a beautiful tan skin with his eyes is a bright orange and hair as golden as the bright sun. Ponk felt so relieved now that he removed his mask because of how hot it was in the field and as he was splashing his face with cold water at the pond. Sam was still silent not knowing what to do in his situation.