🗡️ [Dᵃʳᵏ ᵃᶰᵈ Hᵘʳᵗᶠᵘˡˡ Tʳᵘᵗʰ] քǟʀȶ 64

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Not even ganna lie, I cried while writting this chapter.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I know you bitches forget the character so your welcome

Lady Azalea - Manticor that see other's faith and knew about the twins life

Witch Alice - Fay and Benson's biological mother

Monarch Vince - Fay and Benson's biological father

Monarchess Amir - Vince first fiance and 2nd wife

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Zak was still at his office waiting for Darryl to give him the files, but he kept checking the clock and it was past 15 minutes and Darryl still isn't back yet. This made Zak worried so he decided to check on him to make sure if he was alright and nothing bad had happened.

As soon as he got up, he hurried to the basement library where all the old treasury, files and documents had been kept, as he wondered if he thought that Darryl might have found something that caused him to be late.

Which Zak's theory was right.. When he entered the library he saw the old lights were on, making him so confused as this old abandoned basement has never been cleaned or replaced with any new lights, but the more he explores the more he gets chills.

Zak - what is this feeling i'm getting.. Darryl! Are you here? Im getting worried for you- OH MY GOD DARRYL!!!

Zak saw Darryl curled up as he was crying while he saw a book that its cover was very interesting, but he paid no attention to it because right now he needs to comfort his lover.

Zak went over to Darryl as he hugged him tight and tried to calm him down, when that happened Darryl was trying to shove Zak away making Zak realize as he looked into Darryl's eyes as he asked him what was wrong.

But he didn't say a word as he just pointed at the book, covering his face and continuing to cry.. Zak saw the book and just decided to take a look but stay closed to Darryl. Once Zak got the book he started to read it carefully and he has the same reaction with Darryl as all information was all about the Halo family's history.

Zak - this cannot be true.. Tell me.. Darryl please..

Darryl - I.. I d..dont k..know either.. *sniff* m..my.. f..father never e..even let me know what my ancestor did.. and now.. I know why.. *cries*

Zak - oh Darryl..

In that book was the information about their history from the very beginning that includes the Royal Raids. Kelvin Halo, the very first born of the family made a grave mistake when he took the enchantress power that was Rosella.

Because of his foolish acts, it angered their world causing it to create the Leichter Demons (light creatures). That came from the earth's crust mixed with her powerful aura, thus that created to bloodlust demons to vow to end their world, because without their master they have no purpose.

But even so, Heinry and Red Rover who were still the protectors manage to seal those creatures, Even though Heinry is part of being the ruler he can't destroy those beings because only the creator can, so his only way is to seal it causing his life to end as well.