🗡️ [Dᵉᵉᵖ Cᵘᵗ] քǟʀȶ 51

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Zak pretty much was delth with such a huge case and suddenly looked at Darryl wanting to asked him some question, but as he was about to tell him Darryl then told his highness that a few young ladies have come to see him which made Zak groan in annoyance knowing this bitches can't even wait for a few minutes.

Zak nodded and told Darryl to prepare some tea and snacks while he had a meeting with them, Darryl noded and suddenly went out of the room along with Zak yet Zak went to the other side of the direction to the royal harden where he had to meet up with one of the candidates.

As Zak and this young lady were seated, Darryl brought in some tea to serve the two which was very surprising that Darryl was literally so calm when he saw Zak on a date with some noble girl. The date was going on smoothly until the girl got a little flirty which made Zak uncomfortable and managed to get Darryl's attention.

So Darryl did the only logical thing to do, Darryl used his magic just a little bit to activate the hose which made it out of control and sprayed mud water all over the girl causing her to get embarrassed to his highness as she ran away crying making Darryl giggled.

Zak - *smiles* thank you...

Darryl - *bowed* your welcome your highness, should i bring the next young lady?

Zak - *sigh* please do, so i can get this over with...

Darryl went to call out the other young lady which are either royalty or nobles, So far Zak doesn't even like neither of them because they are not fitting to his type and always have an excuse to turn them down, yet the other girls are more difficult to handle so Darryl was to the rescue and created a little accidental chaos which made Zak's time a bit more enjoyable and fun.

After meeting with them Zak finally can do his other works which Darryl followed to help Zak and by the end of the day Zak brought Darryl to a hidden room underground where Darryl taught Zak how to use his magic. 

The two did have a bit of messed up mostly Zak because the isolated room is very much small to handle it, but he still enjoyed it knowing this reminded him when he and Darryl were kids. Just goofing off and running into troubles which he also wishes he could turn back time and relive those moments.

Zak - say Darryl...

Darryl - yes your highness?

Zak - u..umm.. What do you think will happen to the future?

Darryl - well.. i'm not a time witch like Karl, but i can predict you will become a great king ruling this kingdom and will be happily married to your future Queen along with having a future heir

Zak - what about you? What do you want to happen in your future...

Darryl - i already decided my fate

Zak - what is it?

Darryl - *giggles* Did you forget? I did say i'll always stay by your side

Zak - won't you be... lonely just being all alone?

Darryl - how can I be lonely? When I'm already with you...

Zak - wait wha-

Darryl - your highness, just seeing you everyday with your brightfull smile is enough for me, even if we have cross path i only desire is to stay by your side and watch your future family grow, That is my wish and want my life to be *smiles*