💎 [Rᵒʸᵃˡ Dᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ] քǟʀȶ 52

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl widened his eyes when Zak announced the news, he went silent and started to ask Zak if it was some joke he was doing again yet Zak just didn't smile or anything... he stood silent and just hugged Darryl for his loss.

Zak - I wish for once I was joking...

Darryl was shivering as he grab a hold of Zak as he held him tight to make sure he feels comfort after a losing a dear close friend.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

News quickly spread around the entire nation about the passing of Sir George, the future Viscount of the Louton kingdom, yet strategy struck upon the depths of the family causing Luvis... a beloved father to grief and seeing his son die right in front of him.

Every noble and the people who were close to George attend for the past two days for his funeral to say their final goodbye, No surprise for Zak that he mostly recognizes the people as witches knowing he basically met a lot of them in the past.

Everyone worn black and have white lily instead of roses knowing the lily symbolizes George youth of living, Zak was walking around seeing a lot of the witches in grief yet the other nobles doesn't feel that much sympathy or not even caring, they only attend to not ruined their image which made Zak in pure disgust.

Zak saw Luvis crying on the top of his son's coffin where he saw two familiar faces and those two were Duchess Roe and her daughter Lady Layla, who was engaged to George.

Duchess Roe - Please stop your crying Luvis... we're very very sorry for your loss..

Lady Layla - *wipes tears* it's true... i known George for a long time *looks at George and shivers* e..exuse me but.. *rans away*

Luvis - it hurts so much... seeing as your child died before you and never have the chance to see their future of growing up...

Duchess Roe - I know Luvis... no parent should ever hold a funeral for their child knowing this is a treasure that is a great loss...

Luvis - t..thank you Roe.. I knew you were a great friend..

Zak felt terrible... he hates seeing Luvis all sad and what's worse... he saw Clay crying so much on the shoulder of Lady Aine, who was George's mother. Zak also saw Alex, Karl and Nick on the other side of the room where he approach them and asking how have they been.

Nick - I.. I.. *holds breath*

Karl - *kicks foot*

Nick - oww! what was that fo-

Alex - *covers his mouth* forgive us your highness but can you excuse us... Nick coulndt handle the fact George is gone

Zak - o..oh.. I understand, I mean I can see Nick has tears but why are you covering his mouth?

Karl - because our dear fiance doesn't know how to act properly in front of other nobles...

Alex - we should go now, oh and please tell Darryl to stay a bit longer because we will discuss something later

Zak noded to them which made the three fled and making sure Nick doesnt do something stupid and while they were away and Zak said his respect for Luvis and Lady Aine, he went to Clay as he apologise for his husband's lost which made him cry even more but smile at Zak as he thanked him for his concern.