🎇 [Oᵘʳ Nᵉʷ Lᶤᶠᵉ] քǟʀȶ 49

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀɑᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɑ ʀᴇᴘᴇɑᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɑsᴛ

(idk why but when i saw that image at twitter fit with this story just a bit bcs of the Diamond word)

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl and Zak started walking down the huge palace hallways which made Darryl astound how magnificent it looked

Darryl and Zak started walking down the huge palace hallways which made Darryl astound how magnificent it looked. Yes he's been at the palace once but it was a short night and never really got the chance to explore but seeing it more closely is a whole new different level.

Zak - what brings you here Darryl?

Darryl - oh I.. umm.. i was a bit worried that you woulndt reply to my letters *whisper* or.. seen it..

Zak stood silent as he didn't respond to Darryl's question which made Darryl really upset that Zak truly is ignoring him which made him feel awful about himself. Soon enough the two have arrived at the royal greenhouse where a bunch of maids greetee his royal highness along with preparing some tea and snacks for both of them.

Once the two sit down and serve some rose petal tea, Zak takes one sip as he tells Darryl he has 10 minutes to speak before he goes back to his duty. Hearing that made Darryl panic and a bit confused why Zak is speaking so formally to him, like his talking to a complete stranger.

Darryl - Zak.. what happened to you.. why are you suddenly speaking so formal to me like.. we have known each other for years!

Zak - 9 minutes Darryl...

Darryl - I.. umm.. well ok, but first i want you to answer my question

Zak - *raise eyebrow*

Darryl - please...

Zak - make it quick

Darryl takes a deep breath and starts apologising so hard as he even went to the grown and bowed over his knees as he started crying and begged so hard for Zak forgiveness. After Zak saw Darryl being like that made him tell all the servants to leave the greenhouse which all of the maids including gardeners left the two alone.

Zak takes another sip of tea as he told Darryl to get up as he already forgive him and no need to apologise, which made Darryl so happy as he gets up and started cuddling Zak, But... he seems to have notice that Zak was still not looking at him which cause him to get worried as he asked him why he isn't looking at him directly.

Zak told Darryl it was nothing and he has over 5 minutes left if thats was all the things he has to say, Zak told Darryl that if he's done then the butler will escort him out the door which made Darryl in pure disbelief that this person who was in front of him. Wasn't longer his sweet and loving best friend who he loved.