🏚️ [A ᶰᵉʷ Hᵒᵐᵉ] քǟʀȶ 5

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Years has passed for everyone after that horrible event, The king was devastated and full of guilt not knowing his own brother would go that far just to get rid of the witches and because of that the kingdom have lost a great alliance but not just them but so far every kingdom because of Lucifer's manipulation that cause even other kings/Queens to take action to getting rid of the witches.

Because of those events the witches were now at hiding... sealing their magic in order to protect themselves but those who try to risk it just to save other people have suffer a harshfull consequences from getting caught and to be executed in the worst way possible...

All because they believe by helping them they will help them change their mind in order to bring peace once again from the regular realm. But of course the nobles who admire Lucifer Diamond follow his ways to get rid of the witches even held a holiday for the humans victory while the other humans including King Roberto who was filled with disgust.

He wanted to confront his brother about it, he wanted to punished his brother but the royal court who was on his side did not approve of the choices the kings makes, saying Lucifer have freed the human from the evil doings and cursed that the witches bring upon their land but again King Roberto told the royal court that was complete bullshit but again they all object even the high priest have warn Roberto that if he did anything rashional without their permission then he will be taken off the court as well as his throne and title as king.

King Roberto - *slams table* THIS IS FUCKING REDICULOUS!!! HOW DARE YOU OPPOSE ME, DON'T YOU ALL FORGET THAT I AM YOUR KING!

High Priest - Yes you are indeed the King of this land but we may remind you, your majesty... You have no successor and since your brother Lucifer has a child already has the title as future king then you have no right to object to the royal court!

Monarch Novil - Forgive us your highness but unless you remarried-

King Roberto - I AM NOT GOING TO REPLACE MY LOVE AND QUEEN OF THIS LAND!

Head Knight - Im sorry my King... but unless you have a future successor then your demands will be sealed

Lady Seya - Indeed your majesty

Duke Lucifer pov - looks like having a son was useful after all *grins*

King Roberto was so furious how he saw his brother's nasty grin, way from afar and he didn't have the power to stop or protect his friend. He blamed himself for not taking action soon but the grief of his beloved's death was too much to handle like a part of him was also dead inside.

With the final demands the Viscount made a vote that during this time Duke Lucifer will be now incharge of the execution of all magical creatures, once Roberto heard that he object but 8 of the members at the royal court raises their right hand saying I and completely sealed the deal of letting Lucifer take command of the royal guards and others.

For once Lucifer had gained victory and it felt so good for him seeing his brother finally going downhill and for him to gain more power and attention. Slowly he wanted to get rid of his brother but what will be his entertainment if he just killed him right now. Because his source of entertainment is the suffering of others, mostly his dear brother.

Duke Lucifer pov - i guess killing the queen was indeed worth it after all *laughs maniacly*

    • *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •