🥀 [A ʷᵃʳ ᵒᶠ Hᵒᵖᵉ] քǟʀȶ 4

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Note:

For anyone confused is that when a witch uses their powers to kill an innocent person then there will be a price to pay. A life for a life.

They are all called white witches for a reason, because they believe to see the good in others and from generation the old chiefs created a curse that whoever shall use their magic to harm people will be executed from their own deed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Benson dropped to the ground while Fay was crying and hugging his brother begging him not to let go. But Benson grabs a hold of his cheeks smiling, telling her that no one can survive the curse but all he wishes is to see his beloved nephew take over the role as a new ruler and make sure he avenges his people.

Fay heard those words and was shocked knowing those lines didn't mean something good but something Bad. Fay feared for the worst that she wanted to avenge his people too but he doesn't want his son to become dark so he just holds his brother's hand crying then apologizes to him.

Lady Fay - I'm sorry brother... But I can't let my son become a dark witch...

Witch Benson - I know... i'm sorry i said this my dear sister... Please take care of yourself and live as long as you can to see your son grow up..

Lady Fay - I.. I will.. you can rest now dear brother...

Benson smiled one last time then he closed his eyes seeing his body slowly turning into ashes because the curse considered turning the body into ashes as punishment for their crimes.

Carol came along apologizing for Lady Fay's loss but she started grabbing her and helping her up along with other witches who helped the chief get out of this bloody situation. Some of the witches flee to get away and the others try their best to sacrifice their life just to let the other escape.

The old warden told the chief to flee away as possible, hide from the hidden valley up at the mountain where no one can find them and use the crystal in order to hide their identity as well as the magic aura inside them.

The chief refused to surrender because he wanted to protect his people but his people gave him a smile with a worried expression telling them that their son still needs a parent in order to guide and protect him.

Hiro heard what his people said and knew it was true, but he still hates the fact that his people were sacrificing themselves just to let them escape but again everyone of his people gave in a warm love telling Chief Ivan that he did so much for them and better their lives.

Witch Tina - you were the best chief we ever have... we wanted to do this because we wanted to repay your kindness...

Witch Willow - that is right chief. Now please stop being so stubborn and head on out... we promise we will try our best to join you...