🌒 [Tʳᵃᵘᵐᵃᵗᶤᶻᵉ Vᶤˢᶤᵗ] քǟʀȶ 21

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As George returns with Zak and the Nanny, The Nanny starts asking young George where was his escorted butler, which George now realizes that he left him fast asleep. Darryl and both of his parents who were watching him threw an illusion mirror sigh in disappointment.

Yet George came out with an excuse telling her that the butler was urgently called by Lucifer. The Nanny and Zak understood and with that the Nanny led George and Zak threw one of the rooms.

George pov - phew... that was a close one...

As they were walking across the room George seemed to stop when he saw a door that was slightly opened and to his curiosity we all know that George will enter that room. As he was about to enter Darryl suddenly warned him about that room giving him chills which George also replied that he got the same chills and that is why he was going in.

As George slowly opens the door and peeks around to see if anyone was there, to his luck it was just an empty room of animal hunters gear along with some animal heads that hang off a wall and some are made of live statues from their flesh.

George - is just dead animals... was this really my reason for inspecting this ro...r..room- *screams in fear*

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Zak - what was that!

Nanny - your grace, I think that was young George's screaming!

Both of them started rushing at the opposite side of their direction and tried to find George because of his scream. As they were both running he saw the hunter room door was open so he pointed it to his Nanny which the two went inside.

There you can see George who's entire body was shaking at the floor, his eyes were full of fear along with tears screaming so much and as the Nanny went to George and helped him get up he was shaking so much in fear that he wanted to vomit.

Zak looked in the direction where George was afraid off and to his surprise it was at the top of the fireplace where his father's greatest possession was. It was no other than a red dragon's head which his father told him that he purchased a fake dragon because it would fit for his achievement room yet Zak was confuse why George was terrified to a fake head rather than the other real ones.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Meanwhile back at the Halo Cottage

Fay was covering his son's eyes while hugging him tight because she didn't want her son to witness such a horrible scene. Fay looked through his right seeing his husband having a panic attack from fear and rage and started out crying while Darryl was filled with so much confusion and asked both of his parents what was going on.

Darryl - Mom, papa.. what is happening?...

Fay - I'm sorry sweety... I'm not letting you witness something brutal..

Ivan - remove the illusion mirror NOW!!!

Fay quickly uses her magic to make the illusion mirror fade away making Ivan finally calm down and for Fay to let go of his son so he could see again. Darryl was still confused about what was going on so he asked his parents one more time yet Fay told his son that they will tell them once he is old enough to understand about their guardian.