💔 [Sʰᵃᵗᵗᵉʳᵉᵈ Lᵒᵛᵉ] քǟʀȶ 17

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl heads over his way to Karl to atleast and try to comfort him, knowing his love problem is still hurting him so much that he wishes he could have done something... yet you can't do anything when the butterfly seal has already been set and you can't supposedly do double the soulmate. right?.

Darryl went over to grabs Karl's hand and just went to transport them both to the kitchen where 3 maids started greeting the two young witch, Darryl asked them if they could have some tea and muffins because they were a bit hungry and the two maids happily said yes, then went to make them their tea and grab some muffins.

Karl asked Darryl what was happening yet Darryl just smiled and told Karl that his helping him to cheer up knowing he still needs a friend that can support him. Karl smiles at Darryl, thanking him for being such a good friend and Darryl who was looking proud of himself. Told Karl that it is his job to be the best of friend for him.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

As the two were sitting down at one of the mansion's empty gardens, the two friends just have their little tea break just to help Karl forget his little meetup between Nick and Alex. Yet Darryl kinda notices that when he put the topic about Nick, Karl doesn't only mention him but also Alex which was kinda strange to Darryl knowing Karl should have hated him for stealing his childhood lover.

So Darryl put down his tea and went to ask Karl some off topic which included his first meet up with Alex. Karl was a bit shocked why his friend suddenly pointed out Alex when literally the topic earlier is how to enhance a time portal that he was learning about earlier but Karl should have suspected that Darryl is very much sharp and couldn't keep something hidden from him.

Darryl - so.. Karl, are you perhaps... also in love with Alex?

Karl - *spits tea and cough hard*

The maids were a bit shock when young Karl spills his tea and made a mess, so those maids started to clean up the spill over tea and also help Karl to clean up the spill that was on his clothes which Karl thanked them but at a side note, Karl was now deeply expose and now thinking how in the hell Darryl have guess it.

Yet Darryl just calmly sips his tea, not really surprise knowing his really good at judging people's act to know if something was bothering them, either their lying or like this... hiding a huge secret.

Darryl - so, I am right

Karl - I.. I.. u..uhhh.. y..yeah a..about that-

Darryl - Karl.. I'm your friend... I have known you since we were little..

Karl - Alright I admit I am in love with Alex as well!!!

Darryl - how did this happen?

Karl began to stood silent, just for a little bit before he began to get frustrated knowing his already been caught and has no other reason not to tell Darryl, So he just sigh and started explaining to his friend that this happened just a few months ago when he was at the blizzard volcano, trying to get some ice lily to brew his potion.

Yet he got into a bit of trouble because he went to blizzard volcano without knowing the danger if you were not an elemental witch, mostly a water and ice witch. Because of his horrible act Karl was put under a curse when he grabbed the wrong type of lily flower that it suddenly froze him, causing his entire body to shut down and in a few seconds will be crushed just like ice.