🕯️[Rᵉᵃˡᶤᵗʸ Cʰᵉᶜᵏ] քǟʀȶ 10

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl was really astound how the outside world looks like. In a matter of fact, he actually feels like exploring the kingdom which again his strictly forbidden but then again who's gonna know.

Then Suddenly pixie Azure fly threw the magical barrier so he can catch up with Darryl and try to prevent him from getting himself in trouble but mostly himself. As he caught up he asked Darryl what went through his mind that out of all places he could explore, he decided to explore the human realm.

Darryl has a bit of a smile then looks at Azure before telling her that he wanted to feel the freedom like any human can and he also wanted to know how they can live without the use of magic.

Azure was really frustrated and knew she would really get in trouble but then again it will be a chance for Darryl to get to know the other people when his time comes to rule over the magical realm so he gave little Darryl a bit of advice before he set off to the village.

Azure then told Darryl to hide any witch related craft onto him because he for sure knew that nobles and witch hunters would likely burn him alive at a wooden stake. Darryl understands and smiles now making his wand appear and does a bit of magic to himself.

He then dresses up as a normal person hiding his witch Cloak, his hate and other accessories that made him a witch. Azure inspected him carefully and thought he needs to dress up more of a noble which Darryl has a confused face to why dress code is important.

But Azure told Darryl that the dress code was very important for people in the human realm because people can be judgy and rude to the way people dress. That made Darryl a little bit upset how people can be so mean just by their looks but if he wanted to fit in then he has no choice.

Azure uses her magic to transform Darryl into more decent and noble style clothing along with a bag that is somehow full of gold coins. Darryl went to open the bag and asked what was this round gold thing in his bag which Azure replied telling Darryl that this is what humans called money.

Darryl - money?

Azure - yes, humans need that to live. Think of it like... trading but it depends on the amount the people want

Darryl - wow... humans sure do live strangely

Azure - trust me... if you were in the lower class, you might as well be lucky you get killed instead

Darryl - huh?

Azure - nothing, By the way. Make sure you return before sunset because your Dad will arrive early

Darryl - got it!

Darryl put the bag of gold coins in his bag and went off down the hill of the dark forest and set off to the nearby village where his new adventure awaits.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Darryl was walking at the village and so far things are pretty normal, but he did smell something amazing which he rush up to where that stall was. Once he was at the stall the people who worked there treated him a bit better than regular people which he found normal because of how Azure mentioned his clothing.

As soon as Darryl ordered some delicious pastry he then gave atleast 5 gold coins which is like worth 5k. The people there were shocked how a noble can be that nice and the stall owner literally thanked Darryl a whole lot which Darryl happily noded to him.