☀️ [Cʰᵃᶰᵍᵉˢ ᵒᶠ Sᶜᵉᶰᵃʳʸ] 🌑 քǟʀȶ 73

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴛᴀʀᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Alex went over to both of his parents as he cried out in tears, Both of them also cried out as they were so happy that he reunited with their son once more, and at that point Darryl approached him and asked Alex one more time.

Darryl - im asking you again Quackity, are you willing to fight for your rights and freedom?

Alex - . . .

Alex went quiet for a few seconds but after seeing his parents once more, he then had a flashback on how his mom was killed at the war and how his dad was kidnapped by Lucifer. All the horrible memories have popped up making him in rage as Darryl was right.

No matter how much society changes, it can never truly be peacefull cause their will always be a world full of envy, greed and discrimination. So as he pulled away from his parents and got closer to Darryl.

Alex then kneeled down and bowed to the chief as he told him he will do as he commands because as of right now, he wanted a world where not just the witches that can have the freedom, but also the entire enchanted realm and the good people who are also fighting for their freedom.

Darryl smiled as he told Alex to rise up, once he did, Darryl went over to hug him before he whispered something to Alex, making him in tears.

Darryl - Nick and Karl are waiting for you, dont keep them wait any longer you muffin head *smiles*

Alex - thank you.. Badboyhalo

Both of them pull away from the hug as Alex looks back to his parents with a smile, then at that sudden point, he summons up his wand as he builds up his anger from all those awful memories he had and transforms to a dark witch as he receives a new extent of power.

Alex - holly shit, my body feels more lighter and stronger

Darryl - oh by the way Elijah

Elijah - yes chief?

Darryl - the one noble who kidnap you is still alive *smiles* why don't you say hello to her?

Elijah - *smirks* thank you for the information chief

After that pep talk, Both of Alex's parents teleported away and as for Alex, he summons up his broom as he said his goodbye to Darryl and that he hopes that after this war. They can all enjoy another tea time and have a good laugh.

Darryl - can't wait

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

At the war

Zak was getting lost as he and his friends were having a hard time stalling these light creatures. Even though they have strong mana they were still a lot of them making them have a hard time as George and Clay were already sweating so hard.

Karl - Goddamn it, they just keep appearing more!!

Nick - Does this fuckers have some kind of spawner or something!

Zak - just stall a little bit more guys, Darryl will be here soon!

Karl - not soon enough!!