💢 [Gᶤᵛᶤᶰᵍ Fʳᵘˢᵗʳᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ] քǟʀȶ 18

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

It was a beautiful day at the field where Zak was sitting on the grass just waiting for his best friend to show up. As he was waiting he then heard a familiar sound coming from above so he looked up seeing his little witch friend making him smile so brightly knowing he was safe.

As Darryl gave him a smile he then used his want to teleport himself beside Zak and sitting next to him now catching up to what happened yesterday and Darryl just told him about a witch that just got shot by none other than Samnook.

Zak wasn't that surprised since he already knew about this information knowing he eavesdropped at his father's conversation last night which made him feel so much rage yet Darryl just told his best friend that he was alright and had a fast recovery.

Zak was of course relieved knowing his ok yet Zak seemed to have noticed that Darryl's eyes weren't so full of sparkle today. In Fact it was full of sadness which made Zak a bit worried for his friend, so he kindly asked Darryl if there was something wrong.

Darryl was a bit shocked at how Zak could tell that he was upset but of course he still brought out a smile as he laid his head onto Zak's shoulder and held his hand tight which made Zak blush yet very worried.

Darryl - have you ever been in love with Zak?

Zak - *looks at Darryl* No, I haven't

Darryl - *smiles* funny how love can be so beautiful yet terrible at the same time...

Zak - what do you mean by that?

Darryl's smile started to fade away and remembered what had happened to Karl yesterday who couldn't seem to figure out his answer. Darryl sighs and tells Zak everything that has happened to this young witch named Karl and how he is having difficulty with his feelings.

Zak seems to understand now why Darryl was upset knowing Darryl is a type of witch who wants to see everyone smile and their wishes fulfilled. Yet that time which already has his answer but was too scared to even admit it.

Zak - I get that your worried for this witch, But you and I both know we can't interfere with this type of problem

Darryl - i know... I just feel so bad

Zak - well don't be, Some people refuse to accept their feelings and ignore it. Once they see the wrong doing that they have done then they soon realize it was too late and have their regrets for the rest of their lives

Darryl - *smiles* Wise words coming out from you, your majesty~

Zak - *giggles* shut up dude, I hate being called like that

Darryl - well, i guess you have to get use to it Zak *smiles*

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

After about a full day of playing, sunset almost have risen and Darryl's clock suddenly appear to remind the little witch that his curfew was almost time. The two were disappointed once again knowing their time with each other ended but of course there was still another day tomorrow where the two could have another play date.

As Darryl summons up his broom he suddenly forgot to mention to Zak that next wednesday will be the lockdown of their magic. So Darryl went on explaining to Zak that before wednesday come he will be forbidden to use a large amount of magic which Zak totally agreed on and even thought that was a smart idea knowing his father is on full alert.