🥂 [Dᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ Eᵛᵉᶰᵗ] քǟʀȶ 7

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As the adults were talking about congratulating Puffy for his new sons. Darryl suddenly notice a blue butterfly which symbolises a sealed love and thinking who are the lucky witches that found their soulmate, but as Darryl look threw the direction of where the butterflies flew it suddenly turned into both Clay and Geroge who suddenly kissed.

Darryl's expression was in deep shock, confused and just filled with questions so he suddenly grabbed his mothers dress, pulling it a bit to get her attention and as soon as Fay saw her son asking for attention she then asked Darryl what's wrong but Darryl had no words and just pointed at those two.

Lady Fay - what are you pointing at-

Witch Darryl - ummm... is that legal?

Lady Fay - oh my...

Fay was as shocked as his son was then suddenly told the other adults to look in that direction and once they did they all had a confused and shocked expression.

Everyone - ( ╹▽╹ )

Puffy started panicking when he saw George just suddenly kissed his eldest son and went to call out both of their names.

As their names were called George pulled away from the kiss giving Clay a soft smile which made him blushed so red and started screaming crying out for his mom, On the other hand other witches just cheered and congratulated young little George while the grand warden was lost of words.

Witch George - Mom, Dad I want him. Buy him for me

When Ivan heard that he started to choke on air which made Darryl worried for his papa and went over to him, both of George's parents were just still in shock but his dad just asked his dear wife if that was legal.

Aine looks at his husband with a disappointed face and smacks his head causing some creatures and witches to laugh then Aine went over to his son kneeling in front of him, telling him that buying that young boy is very much legal but wrong.

Witch George - oh, so how old is he?

Witch Puffy - George, his literally 8 you can't just kiss my son like that!

Witch George - than i'll propose *smiles*

Clay & Puffy - what?!!

George suddenly pops out a crystal sapphire ring and goes to use his magic to teleport Clay into his arms, carrying him bridal style. Clay was pretty much scared but blused a bit when he saw George. Then George went to put the ring on Clay's hand and it suddenly magically glowed causing a red string to appear and it went over to both of their pinky causing it to tie a knot bringing out a control and putting George and Clay's name on it.

As the contract was set the string and that contract vanish causing Puffy to drop her jaw while the other witches celebrate two young witches for their engagement.

Grand Warden - well umm.. I guess this is now a double celebration?

Clay - WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!!

Witch George - you're going to be my future husband, that's what happening right now my love

Clay - WHAT!!!