💔[Uᶰᵈᵉˢᶤʳᵃᵇˡᵉ Lᵒᵛᵉ] քǟʀȶ 8

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As the chief of the witches cordially invited both Clay and Noah to their clan, everyone was cheering with so much pride and joy making the two siblings so happy knowing they never felt such welcome in their whole life and that made them both in so much tears.

Puffy and the others got worried why the two were crying so she suddenly picked up his two sons asking them what's wrong but the two just shook their heads no and just cried on their mother's shoulder thanking her and everyone else for welcoming them into their clan knowing they never received such acceptance in their life.

Ivan felt relieved knowing nothing was wrong and was glad that the two boys felt this way which made everyone so glad. As the grand warden announces them to be a half witch then Ivan continues to tell everyone to enjoy their night and just party till they get high.

Every magical being including some humans who married themselves to the witch started partying and just completely showered some magical light beams and continued on making this grand party. As the two brothers were happy they went over and tried to use their wand which they never even experienced causing them to create some major magic meham.

Witch Clay - oops... s..sorry guys!

Clay summons up a few green and gold sand creating some illusions that cause them to attack some creatures but in a fun way. A Lot of them started laughing when they got chased by those illusions while Noah was trying out his broom and dang... He surely went sky rocket at the sky.

Witch Puffy - MY DUCKLING!!! HOLD ON MAMA PUFFY IS COMING!!!

Puffy immediately stands up to her broom and goes to save his son, The Halo family just continue watching Puffy suffer and laugh at her face then suddenly Clay was grab onto his waist and suddenly got drag at the dance floor.

Clay got surprised but turns out it was just his fiance who just caught him while having a smirk, Clay blushed so hard asking Darryl for help but all he did was giving him a thumbs up then later on teleported to where Nick and Alex were, and just enjoying the buffet table.

Clay was pissed and yelled at his new friend Darryl why he left him all alone but again he just continue giving him a thumbs up while eating muffin then of course George has to be a sassy giving Clay a freaky of a dance which made him spin around getting dizzy while Darryl, Nick and Alex just had fun talking.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

As George saw his beloved get all dizzy he suddenly laughs and went over to sit on a large flower and made Clay sit on his lap, now asking him if this was his first time dancing. He then noded of emberassment telling George he might think him he looks rediculous of how dumb he was dancing but George just smile gently at Clay giving him a kiss in his cheek before telling him that even if his first time or how goofy he will be.

He would always love him no matter what and promise to always be by his side till the end of time. That made Clay's heart flattered with so much joy causing him to hug George tight and thanking him for being so kind to him.

Witch George - don't get too worked up with it darling~

Witch Clay - w..what do you mean by that?

Witch George - we are called good witches for that reason but trust me if were alone, i might get a bit naughty with you~

Witch Clay - huh? i don't understand-