🌌 [ Tʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵍᶤᶰᶰᶤᶰᵍ ] քǟʀȶ 1

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

It was a bright and beautiful evening for all the magical creatures. Everyone was having the time of their life enjoying nature and creating beautiful sightings, making peace with others to prevent any other troubles or damage that people caused. 

So far there are one creatures who are superior than any other one knowing their magic is unbelievably strong but they only used it for good to help out others and will never ever used it for bad intention because deep down they knew how life are worth living and needs to be enjoy and those creatures are called the witches.

More to the story as it says, they are called the Good witch or the white witch.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

But sadly knowing other people feel disgusted over the other creatures they learn how to despise them because of either their ugliness or their no use. Witches are an exception because they are beautiful creatures who never age and keep their beauty at one. 

Witches can still die after living for 300 years but still remain beautiful and never age. They can also die if they are either burned alive or get killed by special weapons that are called the Holy ones.

The weapons are blessed with a special elixir that can kill witches because if they use normal weapons then witches can use their healing spell mostly the herbal witches that are known who can heal way better and know how to bring someone back from the dead but with a contract.

Needless to say witches can choose their lives to live freely as long as they are accepted by society or by the King/Queen demand. They are accepted but unfortunately others are jealous for their kind deed and the people who envy them are no other than the nobles of the crystal kingdom.

One of the biggest and most honorable kingdoms yet due to how Lucifer Diamond the Duke of the kingdom has the largest gems mind in the world and because of his business it made the kingdom extremely wealthy.

Only the royals and nobles... for those who are in the middle classes and lower classes have to work hard to live in order to pay their mortgage, lands, farms and their living.

Others who coulndt pay the taxes are punished by Lucifer himself and the king who doesn't even realize the evil things he has done to his people due to the fact he has many connections from higher up and others think he was a perfect role for a king.

But good thing it wasn't passed down to him because their father already knew what type of king he would be because of his greed and power hungry so he gave the throne to his younger brother, that is King Roberto. A good kind hearted king who accepts everyone both from the regular realm and the enchanted realm.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Now the story begins with both young witches who wanted to make a difference, especially Ivan Halo, known as the Chief of the witches. A young and noble witch who loves helping others and believes in equality for all.

Then there's Lady Fay, a noble from another country yet her kindness and beauty made Ivan fallen in love with her. The two couples have met during a festival when Ivan was visiting a nearby kingdom to collect some supplies to practice his brewing but as he was flying at his broom he suddenly bumped into a girl with reddish brown hair who was in a cloak.