🗺️ [Eᶰᶜʰᵃᶰᵗᵉᵈ Fᵒʳᵉˢᵗ] քǟʀȶ 25

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After about 2 days Zak got really worried when his best friend didn't show up for their regular meet up. Ever since Darryl's pixie announces something which he literally cannot understand but he does know that it was something very important cause his best friend has almost reached his certaine.

Yet Zak's conscience really got him worried so much, which his Father noticed and went to stop all his doing and approach his son, as he pat his head telling him if there was something bothering him.

Zak wanted to say yes knowing he was worried for his friend. But he obviously can't tell his father about it knowing he doesn't have friends to begin with. So he came up with a lie about a book he read missing someone's best friend who lost connection over the years.

Lucifer smiled at his son and told him that he shoulndt worry that much because this stuff of things happened in life which made Zak get more worried and Lucifer seems to notice he fucked up since he knew what his son is talking about.

Lucifer - w..what i meant to say was... uhhh- This is all fictional and if this were to happen in real life then friends can see each other..

Zak - how can you be so sure Dad!!

Lucifer - because time nowadays is a lot busier.. like for instant is you, since your growing up fast then you have plenty of work and duties, But over time just be patient cause your friend will come around soon

Lucifer patted his son's head as he gave him a warm and gentle smile which Zak felt relief now. Soon after he was done comforting his son he then walked back to his duties while Zak just needed to hope for a reply to his letter.

Zak - wait... why did Dad mention my friend? oh well, he probably meant the fake book i told him

As Zak was walking around the castle his necklace began sparkling knowing Darryl had finally replied with a letter. So he quickly rushes back to his room as he holds his necklace and out comes a messenger illusion bird holding a letter.

As Zak grabs the letter he begins reading it as Darryl said to the letter that he deeply apologizes for his absence because something exciting that had happened to him and was related to him being future chief. Zak was glad that at least his best friend was fine and the letter even said that he is free to hang out tomorrow as he owes him a good explanation for his recent absence.

That made Zak feel overjoyed that at least he gets to see his best friend again and can finally know what in the hell was happening for the past 2 days with him.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Next Day

As Zak was literally too early to go see his best friend at there usual spot. He saw the pixies along with some water fairies fixing the nearby lake at the deep dark forest which got him a bit curious at first and wanted to say hi but as he walked closer, the pixie same goes for the fairies vanished when they went near to the abandon sign.

Zak did heard stories about this place mostly from his Dad and his servants that this was the deep dark valley and no humans can get in without some sort of permission from a high being or if they have magic given into them since birth.

Zak - Darryl did mention he lives above the hidden valley, maybe this is the reason why he said i wasn't allowed to visit his home rather than both of his parents..