📜 [Rᶤᵛᵃˡᵛᵃˡ Sᵖᵉˡˡ] քǟʀȶ 72

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴛᴀʀᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As soon as the hit of dawn struck, Those light creatures gained more power as the sun was the source of their magic and everyone in this world was scared as they knew they wouldn't last another day.

Yet as they whimpered in fear, A dark moon appeared making everyone surprised yet as they did, Zak appeared as he was the one summoning the moon making his entire kingdom scared yet happy at the same time.

Then at that moment Zak conjure up an illusion mirror for everyone to witness, from both the enchanted realm and regular realm as Darryl happily appear right in front of them with his own staff and a very much different apparent now.

Zak holds Darryl's waist one handed as Darryl gets closer onto Zak's chest having one sassy smile as he smiles at everyone and if they missed up.

Everyone - DARRYL!!!

Darryl - hey guys! did you all miss me~

George quickly saw his best friend alive as it made him so relieve and wanting to approach him, yet once he got distracted one light demon was about to attacked him making George flinch and looked behind him, yet as he was ready to be attacked, A black sand chain immediately squish that creature to death making George shock.

George - w..what happened-

Clay - oooh George~

George heard a familiar voice as he immediately looked to where that voice was directed too, and once he did his eyes were shocked and tears started falling down as he saw his husband right in front of him.

Clay - well? aren't you going to give your husband a hu-

Before Clay could finish that sentence, George without a doubt rushed over to Clay as he gave him a big hug, still crying and in disbelief that his beloved was actually here. Clay smiled softly and patted his back as he was relieved too knowing he can finally be with the man he love.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Darryl - aww that's cute, right Zaky?

Zak - yup, those two idiots are finally reunited, like us

Darryl - say, why don't we summon the others, i think they will be happy seeing their love ones again

Zak - understood, you do that and i'll handle this pest

Darryl noded and give Zak a kiss on the cheek for goodluck, once Darryl teleported himself to the deep slake of enchanted forest, Zak then have one deviant smirk and immediately called both George and Clay for assistant, making the two nod as they stand in their broom and gave Zak assistant with their magic.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Darryl immediately went back to his own realm and once he returned he had not much of an expression, yet he was still surprised how much damage did all those creatures do in his realm, as everything was destroyed in an instant and saw many ashes filling up each land.

Darryl just sigh and walked his way true at the grand old oak three as he use his staff to fly all the way around the three seeing the many carve names of the witches who died and below was their grave, So Darryl got to work as he then summons up a paper and read the enchantment.