❤️ [Kᶰᵒʷᶤᶰᵍ Yᵒᵘʳ Kᶤᶰᵈ] քǟʀȶ 14

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As Zak was hugging his new best friend, he suddenly remembered the boque of flowers he recently just bought for him. So he pulled away from the hug as he grabs the boque and give it to him with a nervous look.

Zak - i.. um.. got these flowers for you silly..

Darryl - *blush* aww that's so nice geppy! Thank you so much. I love them!

Zak - n..no problem

Darryl gave a little kiss to Zak's cheek which Zak did not expect and caused his heart to beat super fast and his entire self was red as a tomato before his nose bled a bit and he fainted. Lmao Simp

Darryl started panicking and called out Zak's name to why he suddenly fainted; he then called out the pixies to help heal his friend so the pixies came out of their hidden surroundings and went to use their magic to help lord Zak.

But the pixies just giggled and told Bad that his friend wasn't really injured, just painted from his heart beating too much. That only made Darryl more worried and asked what if he died from Hyperventilation but one pixie just told little Darryl that this shouldn't be something to worry about.

Once Zak got his consciousness back he then looked at his surroundings where he spotted little tiny people floating people with dust. He then started screaming and hold onto his friend tight asking him what are those weird creatures.

Darryl - oh their are pixies, magical beings that can heal the wounded kinda similar to fairies but they have wings and help the forest grow

Zak - ooooh, Hello there!

Pixie 2 - *bell noises*

Zak- wait what?

Pixie 6 - *bell noises*

Darryl - i know, he is a bit of a scardy cat *giggles*

Zak - wait, you can understand them?

Darryl - of course, i learn many types of language it is required for a witch to learn or understand it since our spell consist of different kinds of language

Zak - wow, that makes you even cooler!

Darryl - thank you Zaky, so you ready for another awesome playdate?

Zak - Yes please!!! What type of games should we play!

Darryl - hmmm, how about hide and seek?

Zak - awesome!

Darryl then began to count to 20 while Zak started hiding along with the pixies. Soon enough Darryl found Zak up a three first and he pouted because he was found first which made little Darryl giggled. After that it was Zak's turn to be the seeker, once Zak started counting Darryl then asked for the pixies help to help him.

The pixie then nodded to the little witch and he helped him covered with a bush flower. Soon enough once Zak was done counting he started looking for bad and he couldn't find him anywhere but saw a bush that was making noises.

So he smirks and jumps into the bush causing both of the little kids to fall down the little hill top. Once the two stopped rolling and completely covered in flowers they looked at each other then started bursting out laughing how funny they both look seeing them covered in so many flowers and leaves.