🎭 [Mᵉᵉᵗᶤᶰᵍ Mʸ Hᵃˡᶠ] քǟʀȶ 45

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀɑᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɑ ʀᴇᴘᴇɑᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɑsᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Zak and Darryl started to freak out but mostly Zak after what Darryl just said which made him in total panic and wanted to look it for himself, so he found a nearby puddle and desperately looked at his reflection and to his surprise that what his best friend said was true... that his eyes really turned red but mostly the color represent a ruby.

As Zak began to panic Darryl was trying to at least comfort his best friend but something unexpected happened... While Zak was panicking a dark mana suddenly appeared on him which made Darryl shiver in fear and knew this type of mana is no other than black magic.

Zak was looking around and his powers react to his emotion and made his surrounding covered in darkness like making the plants changes mood of color, a bit of spark darkness and the most interesting of all is a form of black trail causing any light magic to go darker which was bad for Darryl because his magic is mostly light.

Darryl - Z..Zak stop it!!!

Zak - I.. cant! Darryl help me please!!!

The more fear Zak reacted the larger his dark magic grew, and made Darryl worried that he might not just hurt his surroundings but also himself. So Darryl tries to use his wand to create a magic dom to at least lock his powers but even with family gem, Dark magic was still way more powerful and it mostly just observes Darryl's light magic.

Darryl was panicking and trying his best, how to help Zak but Zak's powers are surrounding even more and made some of the flying creatures hypnotize to its power. Meanwhile Benson flew over to where the two headed and spy on the two while Lucifer watched the whole thing in an illusion mirror and saw that Zak had finally unleashed his powers.

Lucifer - dear heavens, i guess locking his powers all these years must create a huge wave of it... 

Benson - well do something already before the two get hurt!!!

Lucifer - alright alright! 

Lucifer cast a spell and his powers went through the illusion mirror and went to Zak's ring causing an invisible lock that will hold his mana for the time being. After canceling his powers again the entire field was finally back to normal and so was Zak's mood but after all that crazy event it tired him out and caused him to fall at the ground breathing heavily.

Darryl on the other hand was still on the ground with total fear in his entire body as he didn't even know what to say or even react after what he just witnessed. But Darryl is for sure that Zak... was no ordinary human being and was hiding a lot of secrets from him.

After Zak caught his breath he saw Darryl messed up like his clothes were covered in dirt, his face was in fear and his hat had fallen off to reveal his messy hair. Zak gets up and rushes over to Darryl and tries to help him but as soon as Zak reaches out his hand to Darryl.

Darryl suddenly flinch and back away from Zak... like he feels he was about to hurt him. After Zak saw his best friend react that way... he felt his heart crushed and tear up just seeing his best friend have that terrified face as he looked at him.

Zak - D..Daryl.. w..why are you-

Darryl - GO AWAY! *cries

Zak - L..Love you.. can't be serious! *moves closer* please... it's me.. love-