📜 [Tʰᵉ Oʳᵃᶜˡᵉ'ˢ Mᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ] քǟʀȶ 59

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As soon as Zak awakened his full form, it created like a huge explosion that the whole entire kingdom could see, but Zak of course made a magical barrier dome only outside of the castle by the forest so the people won't hear, see or witness the whole comotion.

Darryl of course road his broom as he went inside the magical dome seeing Zak just floating and aiming for Wilbur as he was darn serious about murdering his shit.

Darryl - ZAK STOP, PLEASE!!!

Zak - stay out of this Darryl..

Darryl - please you're hurting Wilbur!

Zak - oh is that all you care about? it's always Wilbur this.. Wilbur that, WELL I'M SICK OF IT!

Zak then summons dark small flying shadows even making some poisonous plants appear to kill Wilbur, Darryl tries his best to stop but Zak then creates a large golden bird cage for Darryl as it traps him and just lets him witness everything.

Wilbur tried his best to fly away, even got out his sword to kill those monsters that Zak summoned, while Zak just stayed still just watching and for Darryl to keep screaming. 

Darryl tries his best to break open the cage but his magic is too weak and he can't even use dark magic because he still doesn't know how since Heinry only helped him once. 

It was hopeless for Darryl as he saw Wilbur getting beat up pretty shitty while Zak was enjoying the view. He was still confused why, just why is Zak doing this, why is he mad at Wilbur over some jokes when clearly Zak already rejected his feelings.

Darryl - *cries* Zak please... stop this.. what happened to my sweet little muffin head that i love..

When Zak was busy trying to kill Wilbur, he suddenly heard sobbing while he looked over to his back seeing Darryl cried which the one he hates the most. Zak went to calm down and made all the dark shadow he summoned vanish and finally let go of Wilbur.

Which made him so relieved that he fell down on the ground inhaling so hard because Zak really gave him a good fight. Zak then unsommond his staff and managed to make everything the way it was as it broke Darryl's cage and Zak turned back to his original human form and went running over to Darryl.

Hugging him tight as he cried as well apologising so much, Darryl didn't say a word but just continued on crying which really made Zak feel guilty as he started to shake in fear and looked around... seeing the chaos he created even almost killing someone.

Zak - w..what have i done.. I really am a monster..

Zak felt so much fear and anxiety and wanted to run away but Darryl grab his arm and pull him closer to him and just smiled, Knowing his dear little muffin head is back. Zak told Darryl he should let him go but he refused as he leaned in closer, kissing Zak's sweet lips.

Darryl - don't ever leave me again you muffin head...

Zak - D..Darryl.. w..why did you-

Wilbur - DAMN! NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A FUCKING FIGHT!!!

Wilbur went his way over the two as he gave Zak a good slap at the back making him fall to the ground and for Darryl to get a healing potion for Wilbur. Wilbur thanks his darling for the potion as he drinks it and making Zak very much confused why was Wilbur not even mad or shocked at him.