🌓 [Tʰᵉ Rᶤᶰᵍˢ ᵒᶠ Pᵉᵃᶜᵉ] քǟʀȶ 39

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Let's go back when Zak was a toddler

As little Zak was frighten due to the heavy rain and loud lightning, he started to tear up and scream out loud, causing his father to make his way up his room which he saw his son crying so he went to give him a tight hug as he made him sit at his lap and try to pat his head for comfort.

As little Zak was finally calm, his father was relief knowing his son was ok and he told him he should head back to bed, but little Zak refuse as he shook his head no and gripping to his papa's vest as he whisper at him if he could continue the story of the two royal raids.

Lucifer - *smiles* of course my little diamond... anything for you

Lucifer then hums a little to give his son a little more comfort as he continues the story of the two royal raids. After the second twin fled in his world and set off to regain his powers, something unexpected happened which made little Zak curious and asked his papa what it was.

Lucifer explains that after the guardian passes away during old age (yes he changes the story because no parent wants their child to get traumatized when they knew they were the one decapitated their head) something unexpected happened that underneath the dragon's nest... there was a box.

A box that conceals two rings, one has a black chain yet the jewel was emerald green and the second ring has crystal blue chain yet the jewel was red. Both ring resemble the eyes of the Royal Raids which Heinry knew why the rings were kept hidden and in the future will be later past down.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Back to the present

Lucifer left the ball room earlier when the scene was getting pretty boring, and the fact he wanted to look at the blood moon which he knew it was time to give his son his birthday present.

Zak walked in the balcony when their head butler Joe have called for Zak because his father requested his presence and when he was at the balcony his Dad gave him a smile which made Zak felt all his worries were gone just seeing his Dad.

He rushed into his Dad's arms as he hugged him tight as Lucifer stroked his son's hair and asked him what's wrong. That made Zak flinch and asked his Dad how did he know he was upset, but of course he just gave out a gentle laugh as he explained that he was his son and who knew him better than his own father.

Lucifer - so my little diamond, mind telling me what's wrong?

Zak - I just... I just don't know what to do... i need your advice

Lucifer - on what?

Zak - w..well i have this friend.. and she asked me for her help-

Lucifer - alright, and what did your friend ask you?

Zak - my friend kinda has unwrap feeling with her friend... for the longest time she always was curious why she always blushed and her heart just raised up everytime when she was around her... but the problem is... she's afraid to get judge, a society that only relates to statues and where people cannot love the same gender

Zak started out crying so hard that the fact what he said is related to his own feelings... he doesn't know what to do, he already knew why Darryl was in tears because he choose another person to dance with and that cause his heart to shattered... knowing Darryl, his best friend always says the word "because I like you" to him often.