❣️ [Fᵃᵏᵉ Lᵒᵛᵉʳˢ] քǟʀȶ 34

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After Sam received the letter, Ponk started panicking so much that Lucifer himself... the one that created the war and slaughtered half of his clan was asked by both of them to attend his castle and the worst part yet... He might have already discovered who he was, which gave him a panic attack and his magic was out of control.

Causing some of the stuff to turn into a variety of illusion items, some turned alive and the fact his main power was an element of fire... his surroundings was starting to create fire as well.. leaving Sam's house to burn just a little bit.

Sam of course was panicking that Ponk is overflowing his powers and they might get caught even if Sam lives a little bit far at the village, he can still be discovered if this type of madness is spotted so Sam did everything he can to help Ponk calm down so the two or mostly Sam wont burnt him or his house into bits.

But so far nothing keeps him calm knowing the fact Lucifer is the witches greatest fear and not just them... but it includes everyone even the king himself is afraid of his own brother... Sam was running out of options because Ponk's magic is increasing and the fire is spreading a little bit more so with no other option left.

Sam has to take a risk and goes closer to Ponk which was surrounded by fire not even caring about the danger it will lead him. Sam went into shake Ponk to bring him back his senses but no luck, his clothes were also burning and he could feel the burning heat on his skin. As he ran out of ideas... he would just do the last option he had left.

Sam leans in close to Ponk as he opens a bit of his mask only revealing his lips and he then kisses Ponk, which made him very surprised and for him to notice the damage he has done. As Ponk began to calm down his magic Sam pulled away and noticed Ponk had calmed down.

Sam - oh thanked god... i thought i was going to die their..

Ponk - *blush in silent*

Sam - Ponky? are you ok-

Ponk - AHHHHH!!!

Sam - what's wrong Ponk!-

Ponk - y..you.. did you really just kissed me!!!

Sam - I'm sorry ok! you were out of control and i didnt know what else to do!

Ponk suddenly realized what he ment and started to look around causing get up and apologize to Sam for causing his house to be in such a mess or better yet to describe. It was literally destroyed... Sam didn't much care about his house because he was just happy Ponk was safe.

Ponk eventually broke down in tears apologising so much but Sam just hugged him and patted his head. Telling him it was all right and with that hurtful comment, Ponk started hugging him tight and cry on his shoulder.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

After calming down Sam and Ponk was outside to get some fresh air and Sam was mostly observing his damage house and thought how much can it be repair. But judging by the awful lot of damage... Sam's life saving isn't even going to be enough to fix his house because even his land and farm are destroyed too.

Ponk - i'm really so sorry Sam... I..If i have my bag i could give you the money to fix this...

Sam - *sigh and smiles* its alright Ponky, again accident happened, besides... that kiss is already payment enough~