🎴 [Bʳᵒᵏᵉᶰ Rᵉᵘᶰᶤᵒᶰ] քǟʀ ȶ48

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀɑᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɑ ʀᴇᴘᴇɑᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɑsᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl manages to finally arrive at the Diamond castle where it seems there aren't as many people around as it used to, but occasionally maybe the workers were in the Royal Palace for an unknown reason. Darryl managed to transform his wand into a telescope which he suddenly tried to spy on Zak and zoomed into a different room but somehow he wasn't there.

Darryl - huh? where is Zak.. usually his doing paper works or his etiquette lessons

As Darryl try to use his broom to flew up while using an invisibility potion, he try to looked for Zak but somehow he wasn't at home which made him a bit disappointing... So Darryl told himself that Zak must have gone to a business trip and he will just check on him later on or tomorrow.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Soon enough Darryl tried to visit Zak everyday and try his best to get his attention yet... Zak was still ignoring Darryl to the point he never even bothered to even check his window or the pile of unread spam letters he had. Darryl was quite upset but still won't lose hope and the last option he has now is to literally go in the front door.

Alex - Good, are you serious! your going inside-

Darryl - what other choice i have Quackity! his ignoring me and my only option is bust myself in

George - not to be a total mood but.. I agree with Quackity... i been in that castle and its quite terrifying and alot of holy weapons

Darryl - so? I was there too!

Clay - yeah, for only one time Good

Karl - Good i know you fucked up and wanted to clear things with Zak... but barging in like this could kill you!

Darryl - then I suppose you guys have better ideas then?

All of them looked at each other with one confused and awkward look knowing they also don't have any idea which made Darryl state his standard that he will do his only option left which of course made Nick stand up and prevent Darryl to even try to leave the enchanted forest.

Darryl knew talking to them will lead him to this type of disaster, but luckily for him he always has a backup plan. So, Darryl grabs one green potion in his bag which makes all of them confused but Clay suddenly recognizes that potion from Rose and yells at everyone to back away immediately.

Darryl suddenly throws the potion at his friends causing them to scream in panic but a large pile of vines quickly ties them all up with a huge grip and prevents anyone to even dare leave until the potion wears off.

Nick - GOODBOYHALO YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

Darryl - *sits on broom* sorry guys, you leave me no choice, But don't worry. The effect will wear off in 8, minutes *giggles*

Darryl flew away from his friends which still led the five of them to scream for Darryl to not go, but he just ignored it and off he went back to the Diamond Castle where he hops off a bear bush as he uses his want to change his clothes to a normal commoner.

As he look all set, he then hide his wand and broom and went straight to the gate and ring the bell, two knights came along and saw the young boy as he give them a smile. Yet the two knights' looks weren't so impress, so they literally threw him out of the property.