🌕 [Dʳᵉᵃᵈᶠᵘˡˡ Eᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗ] քǟʀȶ 3

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Soon enough after the death of Duchess Ruwena a lot has happened during this past few years and one of them is the birth of a new found Witch that Lady Fay and Ivan have announced publicly, that there will be a new born ruler of the enchantment realm and where his story finally begins.

While Lucifer on the other hand has really changed but not in a good way. Since Dutchess ruwena was now gone Lucier has now the complete power over the accounting of the kingdom which means he will definitely make the towns spoke miserable.

Lucifer kept his words about it and made sure the commoner suffered because that was his source of entertainment and so did the other nobles. Meanwhile, the king who wasn't paying attention to the situation that is happening in the kingdom is because his dear queen Olivia has suddenly passed away.

King Roberto was devastated and could not think straight because of his beloved's death and because of his absence then Lucifer had to take over and that wasn't such a good idea to begin with knowing his ways in running a kingdom might as well be a living hell.

But that's where the witches came to help the people with their struggles and they are very much grateful to what they have done and even treated them as true rulers of their kingdom, because they are willing to help anyone who was in need, and that causes the nobles to be so pissed.

While the witches who were all loving and kind. They did everything in their power to help the ones in need and never wanted anything in return but only to see others' loving smile and joyful spirit.

The witches only use good magic to protect the humans from sickness and danger because they believe everyone of them deserve to have eternal happiness and a life worth living.

But... there will always be people who are not satisfied with their lives, the ones who envy them from living such unique lives and having powers that people praises them, powers that can rule any of them yet they decided just to use their powers to treat the weaklings.

Mostly the nobles who hated these witches because they were using their powers to gain more attention from the people and giving them a wonderful life. The nobles really hated when they saw peasants having such comfortable lives because the only thing that entertains them most is seeing those lowlife suffer and beg them to have a better life yet.

Those witches are ruining their life by giving others happiness... So they decided they had had enough and wanted to get rid of them every single one and they didn't even care whether it was children or newborn they just wanted to gain more power than them.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

At the enchanted forest where witches are living their happiest lives, celebrating a newborn witch that has been born into the world and everyone of them was with pure joy knowing a grand witch was born on a full moon.

Witch Clair - Congratulations Mr and Mrs Halo! A truly wondrous day to celebrate a new ruler's birth and on a full moon!

Witch Benson - That is true! a full moon which means a symbol of hope, love and pure kindness 

Chief Ivan - thank you all for coming to celebrate my son's birth.. and i truly wish he would live to be a great leader

Baby Darryl - *sneeze*