💢 [Pᵃᶤᶰ ᵒᶠ Rᵉˢᵖᵒᶰˢᶤᵇᶤˡᶤᵗʸ] քǟʀȶ 57

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl manages to open up the partal back at his room as Wilbur and Darryl manage to crash onto the floor after the unexpected counter attack. Darryl closed the partal and the guards bangs the door asking his majesty king Wilbur if he was ok.

Wilbur - Were fucking fine, i told you not to disturb me and my sweetheart's fun!

Guard - alright, forgive us your majesty

Darryl - phew.. that was close

Wilbur - Darryl are you ok! your heavily wounded-

Darryl - no worries im ok, i can heal myself back later...

Darryl tries to get up but his injuries are making him have trouble standing as he manages to trip and fall but luckily, Wilbur gets up quick and helps Darryl lay down at the bed as his clothes change back to his butler uniform but his face is still a wreck.

Wilbur was so worried for Darryl's safety knowing the unexpected attack that had happened at the meeting was truly gruesome and mostly managed to attack the higher ups from the meeting place.

Before Darryl could have a chance to discuss the meeting, Hannah who was the higher up of the Garden witch suddenly feels a strange and unfamiliar stumb who is sneaking there way at the guardian's cave as Hannah can feel the vibrate of someone dangerous by stepping in the grass or harming some plants.

Hannah raised his voice telling Darryl and everton to take cover which was not a quick movement, one of the walls suddenly exploded causing some higher ups and royals to crash from the huge explosion, The other higher ups used their magic to defend the others knowing some unfamiliar creature managed to invite themselves unintentionally.

Those creatures are like 20 foot tall, skinny and their eyes are a soulless white beam and make terrifying screams as everyone covers their ears up from the high volume.

Philza raised his wings and used them to blow them away far enough as he yelled at them to take cover and use their powers to kill them. All of them nodded, causing the higher ups to use their magic to protect the human royals as Ivan, Fay and Puffy cast a spell to teleport them out of the realm.

But somehow their magic isn't working because those unaditentify yellow light beings are blocking up their magic, mostly the light witches that are Ivan and his son Darryl. But the Dark Phoenix that is Wilbur and Philza has no magic at all, only physical strength.

Wilbur - What are you waiting for, hurry up and open a goddamn portal!!!

Ivan - We can't, Our magic isn't working and we're somehow losing strength as well!

Techno - *pulls out axe* It's those goddamn creatures we told you about!

Puffy - what the hell are these beings then!

Philza - They are called the leichter, a type of light creature that exist thousands of years who were sealed up by the Enchantress and his highness

Wilbur - but somehow the sealed door is breaking causing some of this creature to leak out... and if the third aurora rises then the door will break and all of these goddamn things will kill us all!

Everyone went pure shock and fighter after their explanation causing Darryl to panic even more as he looks around... seeing everyone who was helpless and injured, Techno, Philza and Wilbur are trying their best to defend but those creatures can handle their strength as it made Philza knock off into the hard stone wall making him passed out.