🌾 [Rᵒʸᵃˡ Tʷᶤᶰˢ Fᶤᶰᵃˡ] քǟʀȶ 38

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ok this will be a long ass chapter, like about... 3000 words - >-

mostly because this is the final Royal Twins story, so yeah thats all lol

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Lucifer decided to join his oldest brother's party to let them see the new him, even though Heinry is in control for now. As he was walking through the hallways, all of the servants who witnessed the young prince just casually walking and not looking weak as usual.

The Head Maid ran up to the young prince as she started scolding him as to why he wasn't in bed, which Lucifer gave her a death glare which made her frightened along with the rest of the servant. As Lucifer gave her a glare he then started speaking to the head maid how low of her mannerisms to treat one of the royal family like that.

The Head maid was pissed how this little brat had so much guts just because he was standing up, knowing everyone at the kingdom has neglected him and even his parents who didn't even know his existence which made the other servants to freely talk bad and not caring for the young prince.

Which Lucifer smirks as he grabs his sword and manages to stab the head maid right through her heart with no regret of guilt.

Lucifer - May i remind you all that i'm still Lucifer Diamond, second prince of this kingdom which means all of you should respect! and if... any of you mis treat me like this peasant... i'll be nice enough to even let you have your funerals

Everyone was really frightened by the sudden action of what the second prince did which they didn't say another word and they just continued to bow down to him, apologising for their rudeness, which made Lucifer very much satisfied.

Lucifer - clean up this mess... i don't want some mess going threw the palace

Head Butler - yes your highness...

As Lucifer started walking back to the ballroom, there... everyone was surprised, including his family, that Lucifer was walking on his own and his look wasn't sickly. Roberto who never even knew about his brother's sudden illness because everyone kept hiding it from him yet he still cares for his well being.

Roberto rushed over to Lucifer as he hugged him tight with tears and asked him where he was all this time because both of their parents and the other servants claim he went to their manor to get treated which Lucifer just smiled and patted his brothers back. Telling him to not worry while he have a devilish smile as he looked at his parents, signaling his murder intention for them.

Not just his parents notice it but so do the other noble guests and servants realize Lucifer's devilish glare and coulndt help but notice that Lucifer... isn't the same weakling as he was before, like something changes him.. not for the good but the bad side.

As Lucifer pulled away from his brother, he told everyone why they all stopped the music and just stared at them, since this was a party Lucifer told everyone to get back to enjoy the party, or else... that gave everyone so much fear and just continued to do as Lucifer said before something really bad happened.