💙❤️ [Tʰᵉ Mᵉᵉᵗ ᵘᵖ] քǟʀȶ 11

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Ivan - *sigh* you went into the human realm didn't you?

Darryl was stunned when he heard his Dad knew about his little secret which he gulped and tried to think of a better excuse not to get caught. But Ivan just gave in and stood up carrying his son before sitting back on the sofa and giving him a word of advice.

Ivan told Darryl that he knows he is curious but the danger that is out the enchanted realm is pure danger. Darryl defended himself that why other witches can stay in the human world and not him, for example his new found friends that is Noah and Clay, but Ivan argues with his son telling him that those two are already known as humans and their identity was living at the small village.

Unlike the other children who are born a witch some people and nobles know their identity mostly Darryl since he is most likely the son of the chief. Darryl did understand his Dad but he told him he just wanted to explore some parts of the human realm to get to know the people, Ivan did see the sad look on his son's eyes knowing he was right.

Darryl will become future chief and his already advance his magic like way more when he was at his age and to think if he manage to not get caught earlier than i guess it was fine for him to visit the human realm but not often so he gave a good thinking before he shrug it off which made Darryl asked his Dad if he was ok.

Darryl - papa are you ok?

Ivan - you win son...

Darryl - what do you mean by that?

Ivan - *smiles* im saying your free to visit the human realm as you wish

Darryl - *gasp* REALLY! 

Ivan - but... only by a matter of time, You can visit between 10 am and return before sunset. Break those rules you can forget ever visiting the human realm again

Darryl's eyes sparkle from deep excitement and pure joy as his Dad finally gave in to let him visit the human realm. He hugged his papa tight, thanking him so much then after that Ivan felt like he had chills knowing when his dear wife knew what he did he could just dig up his own grave already.

Ivan - i'm so gonna get killed by your mother...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

When Darryl's mother arrives home Ivan explains everything to Fay which was no surprise she was very much furious and uses her magic to literally half kill Ivan which Darryl tries to run away but Fay's magic just grabs him and makes him carry close to her before staring at him with a very angry face.

Darryl started to swear nervously telling his mom that he is still alive which was no help and made Fay more furious but what Ivan said was true. If his son was gonna be the future Chief he at least needed to know what is happening to the realms so she just agreed to the terms and she snapped her finger, letting her son go while Ivan was still unconscious.