✨ [Nᵉʷ Mᵉᵐᵒʳᶤᵉˢ] քǟʀȶ 24

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As Lucifer was hiding behind his carriage just observing the funeral he saw one little witch having a black spark which he smiled and knew he made the right decision but at the same time he felt bad knowing that his son is very worried for his friend.

Lucifer - well what's done is done...

Head Butler - your highness..

Lucifer - alright alright i got the message, will go home now

As Lucifer got the message from his butler he then went inside of his carriage and the driver sent off back to the crystal kingdom at the Diamond castle where Lucifer has another fun waiting for him.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Witch Gweyn - AHHHHH!!! STOP PLEASE STOP!!

Duke Lucifer - *sigh* well this is getting boring..

As Lucifer was at his underground room where he specifically ordered his knights to capture at least 5 witches. 2 Elemental witch, 1 dream witch, 1 Herbal witch and 1 time witch. As they successfully captured them all they made sure to tie them, benit the castle where no one can hear their screaming.

Duke Lucifer - you witches really thought I would give pardon that easy? and I thought you were all smarter than that...

Witch Fred - l..let us g..go please! my son Alex is waiting for me-

Duke Lucifer - *points gun at his head* Do you really think I care about that? *pulls trigger*

Four of the captured witches was screaming so much from deep horor as Lucifer shooted Fred right in front of them. Lucifer was getting bored how he was so tired with their screaming so he just ordered his guards to kill them all which they bowed at the Duke and agreed to his orders.

The witches who scream way louder than before beged Lucifer to release them but he already walked out of the room and the guards... leave no mercy to them as their blood splashes around the entire room.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Lucifer started walking back to his hallway on the 2nd floor where he suddenly stopped and gazed upon the bright moonlight on a very dense night and wondered... Why was the world so unfair for him.

Duke Lucifer - what is happening in our generation... why is it getting weaker day by day

Soon after the funeral chief Ivan and the other witches returned home sobbing, so much hearing the news from a bloody envelope that Lucifer's messenger bird brought it to them.

Listing 5 people's death including one of them that is Alex's father which caused Alex in so much pain along with his mother. Once Karl have saw Alex feeling so sad he gathered up his courage and went over to him giving him a hug along with Nick.

Karl - I'm so sorry Alex...

Alex - *cries on his shoulder* why... JUST WHY DID THAT SICK BASTARD HAVE TO TAKE MY DAD AWAY AS WELL!!! FUCK YOU LUCIFER!!!