📜 [A Sᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ Kᵉᵖᵗ] քǟʀȶ 13

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Zak was so heartbroken knowing what his family did was truly unforgivable and hated himself even more for being born a royalty and knowing he will be the future king of this land. Darryl saw Zak shaking and knew what his emotions were saying so he went over to Zak giving him a warm hug telling him that even if he was born in the Diamond family it doesn't mean it was his fault to what happened in the past.

Darryl - every person is unique and can make a change, you are the future king but it's your decision to what type of king you want to be... I cant change your way of ruling all i can do is to support you as your friend...

Zak was really touch for what Darryl had said so he started crying and hugging his new friend tight thanking him so much and promise Darryl that once the day has come for him to be king he promise that all witches will be free at last and their will be no more horrible deal making.

Darryl was so please knowing he will make a changes in the future as the grand elf have predicted knowing the future king is on his side. As the moment was set a magical talking clock suddenly appear in front of Darryl.

Clockworth - Little Darryl! your mother said dinner is ready. She made your favorite, triple star blueberry muffin!!

Darryl - yum! well i gotta go your grace!

Darryl then snaps his fingers summoning his broom again which she started sitting on it and about to flew away but Zak just grabs his hand preventing him from going any further.

Darryl - huh? is there something wrong your grace?

Zak - w..will you... come visit me again tomorrow..

Darryl - if that's what you wish your grace-

Zak - no..

Darryl - wait what? i don't understand your grace-

Zak - This isn't a wish Darryl but a friendly invite... if you said it was true that we are friends then you will visit me if you truly wish not my wish...

Darryl - *smiles gently* well i guess you will have to find out tomorrow your grace

Zak - Thank you so much Darryl!!! and please stop calling me your grace... were friends so just call me by my name

Darryl - alright Zaky! See you tomorrow!

Darryl then waved his goodbye and flew away to the hidden valley, Zak heard the nickname Darryl said to him which made his entire body blush knowing how cute of that nickname it was.

Zak - I finally have a real friend! I can't wait for tomorrow to see my best friend again! *giggles*

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

As young lord Zak went to return to his castle he then held the necklace tight saying red rover and it magically teleported him back to the garden. Once he's back at the garden he then taps the cloud version of him and all the stuff it did earlier filed in Zak's head as a memory receiver for him.