📨[Eᵐᵉʳᵍᵉᶰᶜʸ Mᵉᵉᵗᶤᶰᵍ] քǟʀȶ 15

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As the two arrive at the village, Zak of course felt so much nausea that he started to look around if there was any nearby trash can. As he spotted one outside he began rushing over the bin and started puking so much which made Darryl laugh so much.

Zak yelled at Darryl to what type of spell was that which Darryl did mentioned again that it was a teleportation spell. Of course Zak went into a tantrum repeatedly yelling at his best friend on why in the hell did that spell make him vomit so much.

Yet Darryl just kept on laughing before telling Zak that he was just a newbie and if the more he uses that spell the less he will get sick which made Zak regret that he should have used the broom the making him lose his darn breakfast and appetite.

Darryl just smiled and began holding his best friends hand and the two started exciting the abandoned shack and later on went to tour the village. Zak was so damn impressed by what he saw knowing he never got out of the castle before because of his Father that doesn't allow him near the castle ground.

Darryl saw Zak's expression and immediately knew that this was also his first time seeing the village, he was actually happy knowing Zak got to experience touring his future kingdom and he may learn a lot of the town spoke just like him. As they continued walking Darryl made small talk to Zak how this was his first time at the village.

Which made Zak a little bit shy knowing Darryl was indeed right. It was his first time and he was glad Darryl managed to let him go with him so he could see what was happening and as soon as the two started talking they finally arrived at the stall which he normally eats because the soup and bread there was indeed delicious for Darryl.

As the two just started getting seated the stall owner welcomed the young sir once again and he was surprised that he actually brought someone with him. Darryl of course noded and told the stall owner that he just brought along a friend since his parents forgot to make him his lunch.

The stall owner finds that very funny which Zak was kinda a bit embarrassed, but he will just get along with it knowing he can't let his or Darryl's identity be revealed. The stall owner told the young sir that he promise to make his dish extra special for him today because how his always helping him with his business and that he wanted to make a good expression for his friend.

Darryl was delighted when he said that and nodded to the stall owner and once he left, a lot of the people that passed by them started greeting Darryl which made Zak a bit confused and asking Darryl how can so many people know him.

So Darryl replied telling Zak that he mostly visits the villagers here and loves to chat with them, it's a good way for him to communicate and understand their life as a human and how they act and by the judge of it, it's not really going too well knowing... He cuts off knowing Darryl doesnt wanna say it was all because of his father otherwise he will get upset or worse. Feel bad for himself even more.

So he just changes the subject to just mostly shopping and just chatting with them so Zak clearly understands and thought he might as well do this method too since talking with the townspoke will be interesting and getting to know them.

As soon as they had a friendly chat the Stall owner then brought up the tray of delicious food which made Zak and Darryl so happy and started devouring it knowing how hungry they are, the two were happy knowing they finally managed to eat and the two just enjoyed a lovely time talking to some villagers.