ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Hello, hello, and welcome to the end of Entirely Ours!

Wow, what a journey this has been. It's all feeling pretty damn surreal to me. Considering I took almost a year to finish book one, and only took four months to complete this one, I am at a loss for words. I don't want this to end.

But enough of the waterworks.

To begin, thank you so much to everyone who supported me throughout this book (and the first one). Your comments, votes, and messages have been so meaningful to me, truly. I hope you all know I look at every single notification I get because it honestly, not only motivates me, but warms my heart.

I don't have many words to say; I am just grateful for the opportunity to entertain you. But, I do know you're all searching for one thing.

'When is book three coming out?'

I promise; literally within the next few days! I have already planned it out to its entirety, but I do need to write the actual words (LOL). Sorry, that wasn't funny.

Anyway ...

Just two questions before I leave:

1.) Favorite Character? Did it change from book 1?

2.) Best Character Development? Which character did you hate, but grew to love?

Let me know, and as always, best wishes!

See you soon!