ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ

𝗞ai leaned his cheek on his palm, propped up on his elbow as he silently stared at Mason

𝗞ai leaned his cheek on his palm, propped up on his elbow as he silently stared at Mason. The sunrays came pouring in through the window, giving his already perfect face a dazzling yellow glow. As he slept, his gentle breath moved the soft strands of now red and black hair. He meant what he said last night – he loved his hair. It made the blue of his eyes pop.

It was so strange, if he had to admit, how he just showed up yesterday and picked up right where they left off. But, at the end of the day, he couldn't be more grateful. Last night was probably one of the best nights of his existence. After they got the first round out of the way, they went twice more; each time was done in the same position.

He was equally glad that he had never done that position with anyone else, as he was annoyed. He disliked it because the intimacy that was given throughout the entire time was that missing piece of sex that made it all the more better. He was happy that he chose to wait, on the other hand, because then he would not have experienced that moment with Mason and Mason alone. He also knew that the only reason why the intimacy felt so good was because of him.

Ever since the beginning, he's pulled all types of emotions out of him.

Awoken dormant ones.

Fucking things up a month and a half ago was the worst mistake of his life so far – and he's made a lot of those. Having him back in his arms was like going to sleep and picking up where you left off in a good dream.

"Watching people while they're sleeping is creepy," Mason suddenly spoke.

Kai jumped off his hand in surprise, not realizing that he was awake. He let the shock fade quickly and he readjusted his position. Mason inched a little bit closer, taking advantage of the warmth that was oozing between them. A senseless smile replaced the empty look on his face as he slipped his hand under Mason's jaw, feeling him again – a part of him needed to make sure this was real.

"Good morning to you too," he said, changing the topic.

"Yes, a good morning," Mason mumbled, his voice still heavy with sleep.

"Having regrets yet?"

He shook his head and moved even closer, placing his face between his shoulder and his chest. Kai said nothing and let him do whatever he wanted. He played with his hair with the arm tucked under him now and used the other one to grab hold of his waist, bringing him close again. They were both still naked; having his body pressed to him was blissful.

"I will never regret last night," Mason spoke against his skin.

"Is that because it was a good night, or because I rocked your bloody world?"

"Shut up, Smurfette."

He scowled as Mason playfully slapped him and moved away. He flattened his body against the mattress and looked up at the ceiling, finally opening his eyes. He rubbed away the tiredness with his fists before looking at him lazily.