ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ

𝗙ranki kicked the knobs of her heels against the cabinets she was sitting on as she watched Blaine pour hot water into a cup

𝗙ranki kicked the knobs of her heels against the cabinets she was sitting on as she watched Blaine pour hot water into a cup. They were sitting in the back kitchen, using whatever they pleased while the sound of Mozart echoed from the main hall a couple rooms down.

She had followed her brother the moment they arrived here to help him with whatever he needed to do. Though, she wasn't really helping – she was just watching him work on making tea. He said he was going to make it at the house, but then their cars arrived and everyone was rushed out quicker than they could blink. So, here they were.

She crossed one leg over the other, letting the black, fluffy fabric of her ball gown roll down her long legs. The slit down the side put them on display; if the sun had been doing its job and giving her the tan she desired, maybe they would be shining under the heavy lighting back here.

"Are you almost done?" she asked, tapping her black nails against the counter.

"Yeah," Blaine nodded, dipping the tea bag in.

"What is that for anyway?"

"Eden. She's not feeling well."

"Don't tell me you got her pregnant," she mused.

Blaine shot her a dirty look, but she laughed at her own joke anyway – in a senseless manner. If either of them would have an accidental pregnancy, it would be her. Her brother was way too anal – too much of a planner – for that to happen to him. She wouldn't be surprised if he had an ovulation tracker on his phone just to make sure.

Franki slid off the counter, watching as he capped the lid on the cup he brought with him. He was wearing a tight, navy blue suit with a white button up underneath. His bow tie was black, but with the darkness of both colors, you couldn't tell the difference unless you were intentionally looking for one. He still looked as dashing as ever; half of his hair was up in a neat bun, while the rest ran down his neck in straight lines. He had ditched his eyebrow piercing for the night, as he didn't deem it professional. She had always been envious of him – he looked so good no matter what he did.

"Ready?" he asked, holding his arm out for her.

"Of course," she grinned back, taking hold.

Blaine was three inches taller than her normally, but not tonight. She was wearing heels with this dress; one of her favorite types of shoes. There was a certain power that came with tall women wearing shoes that accentuate their height. Many shy away because of moronic things like 'being taller than a man' or not 'representing lady – like etiquette', or some other bullshit. But for her?—she adored it. It was a power move. Fuck society and their rules, and their lists, and their tiny, perfect, little boxes. She was never going to fit in one, nor did she want to.

She grinned greedily, listening to the sound of her shoes as she approached the table Eden was perched at. She was wearing a dazzling emerald dress; it made her blonde, curly hair and brilliant, blue eyes shine more than they normally did. The dress had one strap – it was a thick one and rested on her left shoulder. The other side went just above her breast and was held up by a clear mesh between her cleavage. It was skin tight and had a slit at the very bottom; perfect for an angel like her.