ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ - ꜰᴏᴜʀ

𝗦he popped open the final package of store – bought cupcakes and began to place them on the display rack in preparation for the party they were hosting within the hour

𝗦he popped open the final package of store – bought cupcakes and began to place them on the display rack in preparation for the party they were hosting within the hour. Rueben was standing behind her, his hands glued to her hips, kissing up and down her neck gently.

Rayne squirmed under his touch, trying to get away from him, but he wasn't budging. Ever since their conversation last night – among other things – he's been incredibly attached and clingy. While it was adorable and much more preferred than being ignored, it was becoming annoying.

"Rue, I swear to God, if you don't let me finish, I'm gonna hurt you."

"Do your worst, baby," he grinned against her neck, "I have a pain kink."

She rolled her eyes, "You're insufferable."

"But you love me."

"Yes, crazily."

"That's harsh."

Rayne placed the last cupcake down and spun around, raising an eyebrow at him. He did nothing but grin at her and fail to remove his hands from her body.

"Are you done now?"

"Never," he shook his head, "I haven't apologized reasonably."

"Yes, you have," she groaned.

"Nope. I don't accept it."

Rueben smiled and dipped his face back in between her neck. She opened up for him without meaning to, but he didn't seem to notice. He used his tongue and his lips to make her melt in his touch, all while dragging his hands up and down her backside.

"You're not accepting my forgiveness?" she muttered.

"Nope. Must atone."

"You are so annoying."

"And in loovveee," he cooed.

Rayne let out a hard breath and pushed him back, knowing that if he continued to do that to her, they were going to end up late to their own hosted party. He caught the look in her eyes and smirked, knowing exactly what was running through her head, but it's not like he was any more secretive. She could see how much he enjoyed touching her.

"You're distracting me."

"From what? You're done," he gestured to her work, "—and besides, you can't waltz around the house in a bikini and a coverall – that is hardly covering anything, it's so see – through – and expect me to not want to fuck you," he shrugged.

She rolled her eyes; she, along with him, were wearing their bathing suits for the get – together. After texting Mason about it last night, they settled on having the party outside on the beach with drinks, snacks, and most importantly, beach volleyball.

"Didn't you get enough last night?"

"I will never get enough of you."

"You just love to sweet talk me, huh?"