Chapter 175

Eren's POV:

"Levi, I'm so sorry." I opened the door but he wasn't in his room. His bathroom light was on so that's where he must be. "Levi?" I knocked on the door but no answer. "Levi, open up." Still nothing. I was getting nervous. He wouldn't, would he? "Levi, this isn't funny. Open the door." I crouched down and looked underneath and door. "Shit." I tried body slamming the door but I was too weak to get it open the first time. "God damn it, Levi." Kicking usually worked for him. I kicked the door down the way Mikasa did before and watched it swing open to reveal an unconscious Levi. "Oh no," I panicked, "Levi, wake up." I lightly slapped his face but there was no movement. I checked his pulse. He barely had one. "Levi, wake the fuck up!" I started to cry and looked around to notice the pills. I lifted his body and dragged him to the shower to sit at the bottom. I turned the water on, hoping it'll do something. I stuck my fingers down his throat and watched as he regurgitated the pills. They floated down the drain but that didn't seem to do much. I noticed the countless amount of cuts and ripped my shirt off to tie around it tightly to stop the bleeding. "Fuck, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do. Levi, please." I cried, holding him close. My goal was to save him. I'm not even sober, I can barely think for myself. "Please don't leave me." I held his nearly lifeless body close to mine with the water hitting the both of us.

"Is everything okay?" Hange gasped once she ran in. "Oh my god. I'm calling 911." She rushed out as fast as she came in. "Mikasa!" Then Levi and I were alone once again.

"Why would you do this?" I sobbed, sticking my fingers down his throat again, hoping something will come out. "You said you'd never leave me." I was screaming at this point. "What happened to forever, you fucking selfish idiot? How am I supposed to do this without you? You can't fucking leave me. We're supposed to spend the rest of our lives together. Don't leave me."

Mikasa ran in this time. "Ambulance is on their way. Does he have a pulse?"

"Barely."

"Fuck." That's when she started crying and left the room. I lifted us out of the shower, seeing that everything was flushed out of his system from what I could tell. I took him to his bed and laid him there. I felt like my world was ending. Without him, I'm just empty.

"I love you so much, Levi. I'm so sorry I wasn't here. There's no excuse. I'm sorry. But you can't fucking leave me." I aggressively shook my head, pulling him on my lap the way we always sit. It was harder to maneuver him but I needed to see his face. He was still so beautiful, it hurt. My beautiful Levi. "Don't die on me. I'm begging you.  I'll do anything." The paramedics came rushing in and took his body right off my lap without a word. But another one stayed back.

"Come on," I followed her as she led me, Hange, and Mikasa all in another ambulance. The both of them were crying but Mikasa had her arms open for me to fall into. I've never cried like this in my entire life. Both lifetimes.

"I don't wanna lose him." I choked out, holding her tight. "I can't, I can't." I started to hyperventilate.

"Eren, it's going to be okay," Hange tried to relax us both.

"No, it's fucking not! He could be dead. Gone forever. It'll be our faults. Do you get that? What the fuck were you doing?"

"Eren, calm down." Mikasa said.

"Easy for you to say. Where were you?"

"And where were you, Eren?" Mikasa raised her voice. "If anyone has no room to talk, it's you. He fucking needed you and you knew it but you got fucking drunk."

At her words, it made me feel sick again. That was pretty obvious once I threw up on Hange.

"Shit." I mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"Perfect," she sarcastically remarked.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and we all made our way out.

This is going to be a long night.