Chapter 150

Levi's POV:

There were students with their families and friends along with teachers and a few cops everywhere. My social anxiety was not prepared for this in the slightest but there's no turning back now. I made sure to wear a sweatshirt to hide my stick-like body, but the worst part? I don't own any of my own sweatshirts because I think it's what bums wear. But you know who does have a sweatshirt? Eren. Of course he had to oh so conveniently leave some of his clothes in my room. I haven't had the heart to throw them away only because that's my other method of trying to sleep. His shirts still smell like him so I wear them from time to time; I mean it makes me cry but then the crying tires me out. Never in a million years did I expect myself, Levi fucking Ackerman, to be such a god damn cry baby but we are in fact in another world and I am in fact another person.

Mikasa, Hange, and I walked to the bleachers and I got a couple of stares.

"No one is judging you," Mikasa whispered to me, "remember you haven't been in school for a month."

"Right." I nodded and then we took our seats.

"Oh my god, look at Historia!" Hange exclaimed. Of course Historia was one of the head cheerleaders. She's petite, blonde, a total sweetheart, and absolutely gorgeous. "Go off, Queen!" I smiled only a little due to Hange's support as well as my second hand embarrassment.

Finally the team came running out. This game was going to be boring and long, I can already feel it.

"This game is going to be insane." Mikasa seemed nervous. I don't see why when it's only high school football. "It's against Lakua High..."

"So?"

"That's where Zeke, the Galliard's, and Niccolo go." Connie came up to us with Sasha at his side with loads of snacks in their hands. "Sup Levi, welcome back to the land of the living." He nodded and I just stared in confusion. He barely even seemed phased that I was here but then again he is Connie. "Zeke is one of the linebackers somehow. Not sure how that happened but I guess they just took what they could get their hands on." I do not understand football in the slightest, so these position titles are going right over my head. Connie could tell I was totally lost. "The linebackers are in charge of stopping the running back."

"And what is a running back?"

"Jesus, do you know anything about football?" Connie laughed.

"Connie, come on." Sasha lightly smacked him with a mouthful of popcorn.

"A running back is supposed to get the handoffs from the quarterback. Sometimes they can get touchdowns but that's mainly for wide receivers." Yup, still lost. "Jesus Christ," he shook his head, "you see those bigger guys over there? They're, like, noticeably bigger?" He pointed at the players on the field and I nodded. "They are going to line up so they can block the other team from reaching the end of the field to make a touchdown. Levi, a touchdown is what makes us score points." Well, I'm not that stupid, I knew that's what a touchdown was. "The linebackers, aka the barricade, are going to block our team including the running back."

"Why is the running back so important?"

"Because it's Eren." He laughed. Hange and Mikasa both smacked their foreheads simultaneously.

"I wanna leave." I muttered.

"Nice going, Connie." Sasha rolled her eyes.

"What? What'd I say?" He genuinely has no clue, I can't with this kid.

"Connie, you know we broke up like a month ago, right?" Connie started violently choking on his fries and started slamming his fist onto his chest.

"You what?" He started to cough. Jesus Christ. "Fucking why?" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hange wave her hand across her neck, telling him to stop. "I'm so out of the loop, I swear."