Chapter 74

Eren's POV:

3 years later

Well we're in high school now. Entering our sophomore year in fact. Surprisingly, I haven't had any trips to the hospital yet. Levi hasn't changed. Hasn't gotten an ounce of memory back either. But I said it 3 years ago and I'll say it now, I'll wait. Even if that means I have to take every beating this fucker gives me.

"How's your head?" Connie nervously said. He's referring to Levi slamming me into the lockers with full force.

"The nurse gave me an ice pack but it didn't help." I ran my fingers through my hair. It was getting long. That was exciting for me. My glow up is on its way. Just going to grow it out a little early to speed up the process. I grew a few inches too. I'm around 5'7 now. Jean and I made the basketball team our freshmen year so the weight room was required. In other words, we look hot. Connie picked up lacrosse and soccer, Sasha got into field hockey, and Armin ended up in drama club. No surprises there. Mikasa decided to skip out on the sports, although I've been trying to convince her into trying cross country or track. Those Ackerman's are like bullets when they run.

"You'd think he'd cut the shit by now." Connie scoffed. And no, Connie still hasn't told Sasha how he feels.

"I'm not surprised." I sighed.

"Connie!" Sasha came running for him as she spotted us walking down the hallway. She held up a piece of paper with a 98% on it. "I passed!" She squealed and then brought him in for a tight hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Don't be fooled. Connie is still an idiot. He just taught her how to cheat on a math test without being caught. I gave him a smirk with a quick side eye and he rolled his eyes at me as he kept his arms right around her waist.

"Of course!" They pulled away. "Are you still down for that buffet I was telling you about tonight?"

"Yes!" She shouted. I swear, the Queen of England could probably hear her from all the way over there. When it comes to food, she's going to scream like her life depends on it.

"Alright," he laughed, "I'll pick you up after school." She smiled and said her goodbyes.

"Dude." I couldn't stop laughing. "Either she's blind or she's putting you in the friend zone so hard." I wish I knew what the answer was. We didn't even know the truth back then. "You've liked her since kindergarten, you guys are attached at the hip. Don't you think she might feel the same?"

"Nope." He shook his head. I smacked my forehead due to his stupidity. He's blind. Forever dumb it seems.

"I think you should tell her."

"Tell who what?" We both turned around to be greeted by a nosey Hange. When we were in 8th grade, she was already off to high school due to her being a year older than us. It felt quiet...too quiet. But thankfully, the second we all came to Sina Rose High School, yeah what a name, she was back on our asses immediately.

"Nothing." Connie mumbled.

"Baldy should tell Sasha how he feels, am I wrong?" I smirked.

"I'm not bald!" He defended himself.

"Right," I nodded, "you only started growing your hair out a little because Sasha said it might look good."

"Fuck you, Jaeger."

"I bet you wish you could." I was smug but he knew I was kidding.

"Pervert." Hange crossed her arms and pretended to be grossed out. Wouldn't be the first time she's called me that. She's still been trying to figure out how to get her memories back. She already knows everything either from the books, me or Mikasa, so I don't understand why she wants to know everything else. The second I fully got my memories back, I remembered how they can remember. But I still think it's best to keep it to myself. I haven't even told Mikasa. The only person that does know however is my father.   "What are your plans tonight?" She asked us both.

"He's got a date with Sasha and I will be sitting at home alone, listening to my sad music, and playing Fortnite." I said in a dramatic fashion.

"God, could you get any more depressing?" Connie laughed.

"Oh yeah." I smiled and nodded quickly. It's true. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't Levi related.

"Well enjoy your sad hours, Mr. Titan." Hange said.

"That I shall, Commander." I said in a playful serious tone. Then we saluted each other and she walked away. I laughed a little afterwards. She was still so obsessed with all that. Who would've thought that a person who doesn't have their memory back is the one that makes me feel the way I did a thousand years ago?

"Why don't you go for Hange?" Connie asked. Proving my point, he is an idiot.

"Have we not established that I am very much in love-"

"With someone you've been in love with for over a thousand years, yeah yeah, we get it."

"Rude." I scoff.

"And you think I'm the dumb one." He rolled his eyes.

"That's because you are, you dumbass."

"I would much rather kiss someone I know who wouldn't beat me into the ground 3 seconds after, thank you very much." He wasn't even referring to 3 years ago, this was more like 3 days ago. That's right. Levi and I have kept up this sick love game up for 3 years. I'll go over to hang out with Mikasa, Jean will come over, that's my queue to leave, I knock on Levi's door, I go in, we make out, next day at school I get punched somewhere on my body. When will this stop? I wish I knew.