Chapter 130

Eren's POV:

The day has finally come. Real football practice. For a couple weeks, we had been in the weight room but today we finally go on the field with the gear on. Judging by the drills so far, it was pretty easy to figure out which position we'd be. Jean will be a Tight End, Reiner will be the Wide Receiver, and if I'm lucky, I'll be the Running Back. I got the speed for it. Every time Levi and I went on the treadmill at the gym, I always try and go the same speed he does so it's helped. If he wasn't the size of an elf, I'd say he would be the Running Back.

It was hot. Around 90°F. The sun was beating down on us pretty hard. Reiner and I were in shape. But Jean? Not so much.

"You know," he wiped his mouth from vomiting on the field. There wasn't a garbage can anywhere so that had to do unfortunately, "if you fucking dickheads invited me to go to the gym, I wouldn't be vomiting my guts out right now."

"You never asked." I smirked and knocked on his helmet twice. Reiner tapped at me and nodded forward. How could I forget our other beloved Wide Receiver?

Floch.

He has done nothing but stare me down every damn time he sees me. It's getting annoying. Actually it's always been but now it's getting excessive. But I had a rush going; probably due to the high I've been on ever since Levi admitted to liking Up.

"No Floch, I will not suck your dick!" I shouted and stared to laugh. Jean whacked me in the stomach.

"Dude, shut up."

"Jaeger!" Coach Shadis. How fantastic. Yes, he's the head coach. "2 laps!"

"Are you serious?" So much for that rush I was feeling.

"Do I need to make it 3?"

"No, sir." I whined and got to running.

"Nice going, idiot." Reiner said to me before I was on my way.

"Braun!" Coach Shadis shouted. "You too!"

Reiner rolled his eyes and Jean started to laugh.

"You wanna join them too, horse face?" I love how he calls him that. It'll never escape him. He always was and forever will be a horse.

"No, Coach." Jean shook his head.

"Well too bad!"

And the trio was back together on the track.

"You suck, Eren." Jean's breath was unsteady. He really was out of shape.

"You know I'm really shocked you're out of breath considering all the fucking you do. How many you got in your rotation now? 3?"

"3?" Reiner was shocked. He doesn't know about Armin. God damn it, Eren.

"Something like that."

"Jean, who's the other one?" Reiner was so curious, I actually felt bad. Me and my big mouth are on a role today. "I know you still fuck Mikasa and you have your thing with Marco."

"Someone else." Jean was getting frustrated. I was hoping he wouldn't say who for Armin's sake.

"Your secret's safe with me." I just realized Jean doesn't know I know. So as far as he's concerned, I pulled that number out of my ass.

"Do you both promise to keep your mouths shut?" Yup, he has no idea. We both nodded as we reached the halfway point of our first lap. "Armin."

"Armin?!" Reiner was in disbelief.

"Do not fucking say anything."

"You have my word." Reiner said.

"Mine too." I added.

"How did that even start?"

Jean groaned and slowed down.

"No stopping, Kirstein!" We heard Coach Shadis stop. When he had his back turned, Jean gave him the finger and we kept running. I knew the story already but I was curious to hear his side of it.

"It was a guys night. Everyone left except for Armin. I figured he had a thing for me. He kinda gave me those 'fuck me eyes' so I got the memo pretty quick." Oh great, this is going to be quite the story. "I put on a movie and then we just fucked." We finished our first lap and started our second. That's pretty much exactly what Armin told me so his story checks out.

"How many times?" I asked. Last time Armin and I talked about it, it was around 10.

"Probably about 15? Maybe 20? I don't know, I lost count." Well that's 5 to 10 more times than last time we talked.

"Damn, that's a lot." Reiner was still shocked but I wasn't. Luckily for me, my expression wasn't easy read due to the helmet.

"Don't be fooled. Armin pulls the innocent card but he's pretty kinky." Yeah, I did not need to know that. At all.

"Does he still fuck Annie?" Reiner asked.

"Nope." Jean shook his head. "Only me now."

"Do you like him like that or is he just a fuck buddy?" I needed to know this answer. I refuse to let this fucking horse face hurt Armin.

"I don't know, man. I like all of them." Wrong answer. But I need to keep my cool for now.

"Do you think he likes you?"

"Oh I know he does." Oh wonderful.

"How?"

"He gets pretty clingy sometimes." Well maybe it's because you're making him believe he has a chance.

"Jean, he gets attached really easily. You might wanna pull back a bit, don't you think?" I'm not trying to pull them apart but Jean can't be doing this. He's chasing after someone who doesn't love him, fucking over one that is, and then whatever the hell him and Marco are.

"I try but that's when he gets clingy." He's not telling us the other part of the story where he texts Armin every morning and night and tells him to sleepover.

"Give him a chance maybe. I could see it." Reiner said as we reached our halfway point of the second lap.

"I can't." Personally I can't see them together either. Maybe it's one of those 'you need to see it in person' sort of things.

"Then why bother?" I was getting frustrated.

"He's the best sex I've ever had."

"Really?" I'd say that's surprising but he did lose his virginity before all of us. He's got a sex addiction of his own.

"Oh yeah." Jean nodded like it was obvious. "Shit brings a tear to my eye sometimes."

"What about Mikasa?" I never had sex with her so I'm curious myself.

"A board."

"No way, really?" Reiner gasped. I won't lie, that does actually surprise me.

"At first, she was really dominant and all that. She liked it rough. But once we started fucking again, she basically just lays there."

"Then why?" I asked.

"Because I love her, dude, you know this." When will he ever quit? The world may never know.

"Man, you gotta let that go." Reiner said.

"And have you let Historia go? No, I didn't think so." Oof, he got him there.

"What about Marco?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." His demeanor changed. I wasn't expecting him to get serious. But before he could talk about it, we had reached the end and we were back on the field. I guess I'll have to ask him after practice. Without Reiner specifically.