Chapter 118

Eren's POV:

I decided to spend the day with Armin today. He's been a little on edge with the Jean, Mikasa, Annie situation. Yes, there's the big secret. There is a situation. But it's been locked in The Vault, therefore it doesn't exist to anyone other than us. But it's not in the way you'd think.

"I get that I'll never have a chance but this is just awful to watch," Armin sighed, wrapping himself in his futon blanket on the bed.

"I really didn't think Mikasa was like this." I was on the ground, laying flat on my stomach with my head resting on my arms.

"I hope it's just a phase."

"Mikasa secretly having a thing with Annie all this time or the fact that she's using Jean?"

Yes, that is the situation at hand. I knew that kiss at Historia's party seemed a little too real but I never thought anything of it. This is strictly based off assumption. But I highly doubt Annie would ever have feelings for Jean. That is one I'm sure of.

"Mikasa using Jean." He said it like it was obvious. "I still love Annie, but this is hurting her too."

"Have you two talked about it?"

"Only you know everything."

I'm probably going to be the only one who does know everything for a while.

"I could probably have Levi ask Mikasa questions."

Armin peaked out of his blanket and shook his head then went back in to completely cover himself.

"Then Levi will know." There's technically nothing wrong with anyone knowing. But if he feels uncomfortable, then obviously I'm going to keep things a secret.

"Do you want me to ask?"

"Then she will know."

"Listen, if someone asks Mikasa about her and Jean and no one else, she won't question it."

"I guess so." I don't see why she'd be suspicious of Armin or Annie. We just want to know why she's using Jean. "Do you know anything going on with Marco?" Marco is the tricky part. He's right in the middle of all this.

"Other than when Jean isn't fucking Mikasa, he's fucking Marco, no." All Jean wanted back then was attention from girls. But Levi and I had a tendency to take it all. Times have changed though. Now Jean has quite the track record. I hope this is what he wanted because he's somewhat caused a mess just as much as Mikasa.

"And me." He mumbled.

Right.

And Armin.

They had a guys night when we weren't speaking much. Armin was the last one to leave. So they decided to throw on a movie. Next thing you know, they're laying next to each other. Then after that, Armin is face down into the couch.

"And you. How many times has it been?"

"Like 10 or something." He was still mumbling underneath his blanket.

"10 since, what, February?" I saw him nod. At first, I didn't understand it. How could Armin ever like someone like Jean? But then he explained it and everything made perfect sense.

"You like who?!"

"Shhhh, don't say it so loud."

"Armin, we're literally in your room and your grandpa is at Walmart." Armin and I were in our usual positions in his room. Him wrapped in his futon blanket on the bed and me on the ground. "I feel like it makes sense for me and Mikasa to like him. But you? Explain that one."

"Well...we fucked first."

"Excuse me, what?! I swear, the both of you are sex addicts."

"I am not a sex addict," he defended himself as his voice had a higher pitch.

"You've been fucking Annie since middle school, Armin."

"It is simply something I enjoy."

"Uh huh, okay buddy. Now tell me how that even happened?"

"Before I tell you, all of this goes into The Vault." I nodded. "Well long story short, it was a guys night. Everyone left except me. He threw on some movie and next thing you know I'm bent over."

"Was that the first time you've ever had sex...with a guy?" Armin nodded. "And?"

He sat up and propped his elbows on his thighs as his legs were crossed. He was running his fingers through his newly short hair and had his eyes shut.

"Eren...I think I'm gay." Although I'm not surprised, I'm surprised that it's Jean that seemed to be the deciding factor. "After that night, Annie and I actually tried again. I just couldn't do it."

"Armin, you know I'm here to support you, right?" He looked at me like I was dumb.

"Do you not have a boyfriend?" Very great point.

"True," I smiled. "But now how is Jean the special one? I mean, don't get me wrong. I've had my fair share. But to actually have those feelings?"

"You know, I really expected him to be a real asshole and act all cocky. But he wasn't. After that day, I've gotten a good morning text every morning, compliments, asks me to come over." Oh no, this is all making too much sense. "Then when we do hang out alone, we'll put on a movie, cuddle and all that, then we fuck. Sometimes I'll spend the night."

I don't want to break his spirit with the truth. I don't see how he hasn't picked up on it though.

Jean is a fuckboy.

"10 in the last month," he groaned. It's worse than I thought. "I can't even tell you how many times it's actually been."

"I think you need to tell him." If Armin tells him, Jean will stop being a dick. But I wonder why Jean hasn't told me about him and Armin? That's probably a bad sign.

"No."

"I swear to god, put him in the ring, that'll set him straight." I mumbled.

"Jean will probably get his ass kicked in the shape he's in right now." Yes, Armin knows about The Underground. And of course, that's also in The Vault. "He hasn't gone to the gym or anything since he got out of the hospital. You know he plans on going to football workouts next month."

"Reiner and I were talking about it too."

With me, Jean, and Reiner playing, that would make quite the team.