Chapter 129

Eren's POV:

I got back into the bedroom and saw Levi already with one of my shirts on. I was a bit relieved to see him wearing my clothes because that meant he wasn't too mad. I put my pajama pants on and sat on the edge of the bed. He knew it was his cue to come behind me and pull my hair together. He always did it better than me, but that isn't very surprising.

"What happened?" He ran his fingers through my hair multiple times, trying to pull everything back.

"What did you tell him about me back then?"

"Levi, I don't remem-"

"Yes, you do, Eren. Don't lie."

He's right. I do remember. But not everything I said was truthful so I choose to forget.

"Fine." I sighed. "He knew I loved you. I told him I did. You were the only person I had ever talked about like that with him."

"But you still told him you didn't care if I lived or died right?"

And that was the lie I choose to forget.

"Is that what he told you?"

"No, Eren. He told me this over a thousand years ago actually. What he did tell me tonight however is how you said that no matter how much you love me, I'll always be the biggest piece of shit asshole you've ever met. And then he went on to say how he's shocked we're even together after all the shit you said about me." He snapped the hair tie and it went flying across the room. I shook my head quickly and my hair fell to its normal length.

"Are you really holding some bullshit I said about you, from centuries ago, against me?"

"I'm just telling you what started to fight." I laid down with him still behind me. "You literally weigh a metric ton, get off of me." 175lbs is a metric ton compared to 135 apparently, how interesting.

"Did you kick him?"

"Went in for a swing."

"Shocking." He got comfortable underneath me and started to play with my hair.

"Gross, I forgot you just got out of the shower." He wiped his hand on my bed. "Now will you get up already?" I sat up finally and patted my back. "What?" So I did it again. "The fuck do you want?"

"Well I'm sure you saw how hard working I was tonight." I said innocently.

"Jesus Christ." He sat in a similar position as before and started to massage my shoulders. "It feels like I'm rubbing bricks."

"This is what happens when only one of us gets all the love." I genuinely meant it as a joke but I could tell he took it seriously. He stayed quiet as he tried to loosen the knots in my back.

"Was I always this bad at this?"

"Back massages?"

"No, you idiot. You know what I mean."

"Yeah, pretty much." He groaned and dropped his head onto my shoulder. "But not everyone is, it's okay."

"Everyone's right though. Zeke, Reiner. They're-"

"Reiner? What did Reiner say?" If that motherfucker told Levi anything I said, he should consider himself lucky that we can't turn into Titans anymore. Levi got off the bed to get a better angle for him to sit in my lap as he usually does.

"He said I'm a narcissist." I didn't know how to respond to that because sometimes I felt like he was too. Not a full blown narcissist, just more like a person with narcissistic tendencies. "He also said I treat you like a servant. But then he told me you said that you don't feel good enough." That's the one I was hoping Reiner wouldn't say.

"I told him that before the other day." It's true, our conversation after the aquarium was something I really needed. "You're right, I was being stupid."

"Eren, do you really think I'm a narcissist?" He put his hands on my shoulders, having a worried look in those gray eyes of his.

"I think you're spoiled." I smiled. "Very spoiled."

"So is that a yes or a no?"

"No," I shook my head and kissed his nose, my cheeks went red when he did the nose scrunch he does immediately after I kiss him there. "You're just Levi."

"Well I don't want people to associate 'asshole' with Levi."

"Then I wouldn't love you the way I do."

"So you're saying you'd rather be with an asshole instead of some romantic who calls you cute names and buys you things?"

"The day you call me babe instead of brat will be the day I become concerned. But I wouldn't mind you letting me play my music in the car or letting me pick a movie once." I laid down with my legs still off the bed. He stayed sitting right beneath my stomach and came down to hold my wrists above my head.

"What movie would you want to watch?"

"Up." I smiled.

"Up?"

"The one with the flying house and the old man."

He got off me and rolled his eyes. "God, you and the Disney movies."

"Hey now, it's Pixar." Levi is not a fan of animated movies. He says they're too childish. His favorite movie was Evil Dead as a kid because of how gory it was. Then the accident happened and it turned into Spider-Man. He really went from one Sam Raimi movie to the next. "Please, Levi?"

"Okay." He nodded. I pulled him down on top of me and kissed every inch of his face. I started to tickle him to get him off me and he let out the girliest sound I've ever heard. He panicked and immediately got off me, causing me to break out laughing hysterically. "Do that ever again and I will cut you into a million pieces."

I got off the bed and kissed his cheek. "See? I'd be really concerned if you didn't say something like that to me almost every day." I turned the TV on and went to Disney+. I knew he was dreading this but I'm glad he's giving it a chance. I put the movie on and joined him back in bed. Once it started, I could tell he wasn't impressed.

But of course, the excruciatingly painful scene with Carl and Ellie. Where their love grew but so did their age. I looked over at Levi when Ellie was on her deathbed. His tongue was poking the inside of his cheek as the tears streamed.

"Stop looking at me." He wiped his eye and pretended like he wasn't just crying 5 seconds ago.

"I didn't see anything." I played along and smiled.

"Don't die on me again, okay?" He whispered.

"I'm here till the end, I promise." I turned his head towards mine and kissed him with nothing but love in my heart. I pulled away just to remind him. "I love you, you know that right?"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

His eyes went back to the movie and he cuddled into my side. "Eren?"

"Hmm?" I also directed my attention to the movie.

"I love you too."