Chapter 51

Eren's POV:

She seemed to react the same way Mikasa does. She just squints her eyes to hide the fact that she's in pain. She sees it too. Of course she does. Who is she? What I'm picturing in my head doesn't look like the girl in front of me. But what I'm seeing from my memory is a Titan. So that explains that immediately. It's been established between me and my father that anyone who was once a Titan with the exception of Mikasa will all have these painful flashbacks.

"I'm sorry." I stood up and reached a hand out for her to pull herself up with. "I was running away from Jean."

"Yeah, whatever." She rolled her eyes and she started to walk away. She wasn't in my class, that's why I've never seen her.

"Wait!" I called out. "My name is Eren Jaeger."

She turned back around. "Annie Leonhart." Then she walked away again.

That's right! Annie was the Female Titan. I need to find Mikasa. The 5 of them continued to play the game.

"Time out!" I ran over to them. "Come on." I grabbed Mikasa's hand and took her by the monkey bars.

"What's wrong, Eren?" She worried. I turned my head and subtly turned to Annie and pointed.

"You see her?"

"Who are you pointing to, Eren?" She was squinting but this time only to find Annie.

"The blonde girl with the hair in her face." Mikasa's eyes widened at the realization and then immediately squinted shut.

"That's Annie." Something else we had noticed was that Mikasa was better with remembering the names of things and the names of people while I was better at seeing the images. "She was the Female Titan. Do you think she's like us?"

"I'm positive."

Connie sprinted over to me. "Time in, you're taking too long!" Then ran away. I groaned but smiled right after. Before I went to chase down Connie, I looked back at Mikasa. She kept her eyes on Annie. I couldn't read her expression. At first it seemed angry and then it seemed sad. I wonder if she remembers anything that happened between them.

Once I took off to chase down Connie, I almost knocked into another person. Holy crap, Eren. Watch where you're going is right!

"Hi, Eren!" A super tiny blonde girl cheered. "My name's Historia." And there goes my head again. She handed me a piece of paper and then did the same thing to the rest of the group. Mikasa walked up to me holding her paper.

"Historia?" I questioned.

"Christa." Mikasa said. That's the name that comes to my mind.

"Historia!" I called out. She walked back over to us. "Weird question, what's your middle name?"

"Christa." She said in the highest voice I've ever heard. "So my full name is Historia Christa Reiss." Then she tapped ever so gently on the paper she gave to me from before. "Hope to see you there." Then she walked away again.

"Her middle name." I slapped my forehead.

"Did you guys get this too?" Sasha walked up to us with Armin, Connie, and Jean behind her.

Happy Halloween!

Come join Historia in her super spooky Halloween costume party!

October 31 @5pm

483 Chapel Dr

We all held up our invitation.

"Well, are we going?" Jean asked.

"If there's food, I'm going." Sasha said. Connie nodded in agreement.

"I'll go if you go." Mikasa said to me.

"I'm going if you guys are going." Armin said to me and Mikasa.

"And I'm going if everyone else is going." Jean said.

"Great!" I nodded. I'm excited. Now we just need costumes for the 6 of us. Too bad we already did Power Rangers because that would've been perfect.

"I have an idea for costumes!" Armin was quick to say. He's always the best with plans and ideas. "Scooby-Doo!"

No.

"I like that idea!" Sasha nodded. "I can be Daphne. Mikasa, you can be Velma. Armin, you can be Fred. Connie, you be Shaggy and Eren, you can be Scooby!"

"What about me?" Jean whined.

We all stayed silent because we had absolutely no clue.

"You can be a ghost?" Armin nervously shrugged.

"Fine." Jean pouted as he crossed his arms.

Well, Scooby-Doo it is then I guess.