Chapter 67

Eren's POV:

I was minding my business hanging my jacket up in my locker. The rain was heavy and the sky was gray. But I liked these days the most. They were calming to me. But that calming feeling quickly vanished once I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and had to tilt my head down just a bit to meet eyes with the silver eyed demon himself.

"Hey, Eren." He mumbled. I was shocked he used my name when no one was around for once. "I just want to apologize...for being an asshole to you since I've came here."

He was apologizing? Mikasa must've had a serious, life threatening talk with him. "It's okay." I mumbled and turned back towards my locker.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over today? I know my mom misses you a lot."

"Um, sure." I turned back around with my history book under my arm. The class I was absolutely dreading to go to so I could hear about how I'm a vicious killer from another lifetime. "I'll have my mom drop me off after basketball practice."

"Okay." He nodded and walked off. I walked towards Mr. Jarnach's and sighed once I made my way to my seat. I opened my notebook to a random page and started to draw like I always do.

"Eren." I looked up to see Mikasa staring at me.

"What?" I whisper back. She threw crumpled piece of paper at me. I scoffed and unraveled it to smooth the page out.

Jean wants to talk to me at lunch
Armin told me before class

I got around to telling Jean what Mikasa said and to say he was excited is an understatement. He's definitely going to ask her to Winter Wonderland. Can't wait to see the white suit. I turned the note over and wrote:

About?

I threw it back and it hit her head. Instead of writing again, she turned around and whispered, "I think he's gonna ask me to Winter Wonderland." She actually seemed excited. I still don't see how those two ended up married in the end but whatever. Mikasa's super cute and Jean is a horse.

The excruciating day went on and then we finally had reached lunch. I was incredibly shocked to see Levi and Hange join us at our table today. The rest of the group didn't seem phased, but Jean looked at me knowing how Levi treats me. Hange patted Levi on the shoulder so she could switch seats with Mikasa and ended up in between us.

"Hello, my fellow intellectuals." She whispered. "Eren, I'm testing a few Titan theories."

"Shhh." How could she say that so loud? Connie, Jean, and Sasha have absolutely no idea what that even is and I'd rather not have them ask awkward questions. "Not so loud. What theories?" Instead of saying anything, she took my hand and stabbed it with a thumbtack. "What the fuck, Hange!" I shook my hand in pain and brought it up towards my mouth to suck the blood out. It's a kid thing.

"Eren, no!" Mikasa yelled abnormally loud.

"Ohhhh, I see." I smirked. "You know something." I'm absolutely fed up with not knowing certain things. I want to remember everything.

"Eren, please don't." She whispered. Everyone at the table looked at her like she was crazy. "Just...not here. You're coming over later, right?" I nodded. "Do it there." She looked over at Hange and gave her a dirty look.

There was an awkward silence as I continued to eat the gross apple the cafeteria gave.

"Umm, Mikasa?" Jean broke the silence and I smiled to myself. Nice move, Jean. "Can we talk?" She nodded and they left the cafeteria together. Hange then moved back over to me.

"What was that about?" I asked. Hange went into her backpack and slammed that same enormous book onto the table.

"Oh god, not this shit again." Levi shook his head. I wasn't surprised Levi knew about it from Hange but I was shocked to see that he didn't seem to believe it was real.

"What is that?" Armin asked.

"This, my friend," she turned the book around for it to face Armin, Sasha, and Connie, "is The Age of the Titans."

"Oh, Mr. Jarnach is teaching us about that." Connie said. I guess the teacher only brought up my name since I'm in the class.

"Well listen to this," Hange flipped to the page she first showed me and Mikasa. There in the book was the picture of the 9 soldiers.

"Hey, that looks like me!" Connie smiled, pointing to the person who actually was himself. Now that this was happening, I wanted it to stop. I didn't want them to see this stuff. But I guess it's too late now. "Sasha, she looks like you too."

"Look at the names at the bottom." Hange smirked. Connie seemed confused, Sasha's eyes were popping out of her skull, and Armin seemed serious. Probably because Mikasa and I have kept him updated from the start. "Guys, we're reincarnated." She exclaimed.

"Hange, that's enough." Levi wasn't having it. "No one wants to hear about your little fairytales."

I remember Hange telling me she hasn't told Levi about his history. If she's so quick to tell the three in front of us, why not him?

"They're not fairytales, Levi. Ask Eren."

Levi leaned backward to see me. How am I even supposed to answer this?

"I believe it's true." I shrugged. Levi rolled his eyes and leaned forward.

"Where can I get this book?" Armin asked.

"Amazon." She smiled proudly.

"Well looks like I'll be buying myself a copy." He nodded. "Maybe it'll help me remember something."

"Remember what?" Levi asked. "Do you really believe in this shit too?" Armin nodded. "Unbelievable."

Jean and Mikasa walked back into the cafeteria. He winked at me and I laughed. Oh Jean, you're quite the character aren't you.