A unfortunate meetup

Storyline: 5up is in another lobby with xQc
——————————————————————

He didn't know, he wasn't told. But he sat facing his computer screen with a pale face. The list for the lobby scared him. He hadn't played in this lobby forever, much less these people. He debated pulling out, he should've at least.

But he didn't, maybe xQc had changed. Maybe things would be better. Maybe he wouldn't leave midway through. So he started his stream and joined. He was thankful he knew the players here

Wolfabelle
Hafu
Yeti
Train
Steve
Himself
xQc
Connor
Ludwig
Shubble

He was most worried about xQc of course

He talked to his chat, remaining deafened. The less time he had to hear xQc was all the better. He started the round in the dropship on Polus of course before heading to do his storage task.

He was glad he was plain crewmate. Nothing was wrong right now. He would just be crew as fuck. That's all he needed.  A meeting was called, Hafu and Shubble were dead.

He was silent as he listened to where everyone was, xQc of course screamed over everyone. Then he went for his target

"5up, you've been very quiet," he said. Everyone went quiet, they knew this could turn very fast into a bad situation.

"Well yes, I've been listening. Nobody has asked me anything," 5up said calmly. He knew better than to fall for it, it was a trap.

"Well, you tend to be quiet when you are imposter,"

"No, I'm quiet when I think so will be talked over," 5up said, his voice was calm but he seemed upset.

"Well then 5up, I guess we vote you out,"

"What? I-what evidence do you have?!" His question was drowned out by xQc yelling over him and getting him voted out.

5up knew he wasn't going to deal with this and he once again left. Deja vu much?

He shook his head and ended stream. He felt tears flood his eyes as he tried to prevent himself from crying. He couldn't do it, he should've just pulled out.

Yeah, I'm alive I guess. Fuck it, I have other angsty shit to write. Prepare for your hearts to die as I hurt Steve and DK. Bye now