Dresses

Storyline: after a dare from Steve, Dumbdog has to wear a dress. But being in the same room with the man can get a bit...crazy
—————————————————————

Dumbdog didn't know why he agreed to it. He should've just let it be and refused but Steve asked him. And he couldn't say no to Steve.

He was in a dark green dress that stopped right below his knees. He had wolf earrings on to because Janet had helped him with the dress.

Both of them were staying at Steve's house, Well Janet was only over there so she could help Apollo into a dress.

Apollo walked into the room where Steve was streaming and paused.

"I know. I'm waiting for Dumbdog as he is..." Steve said and trailed off. He stared as the slightly taller man walked into the room.

Dumbdog stood in the doorway as Steve gazed at him. Dumbdog face was bright red in embarrassment.

"Hey Steve," he mumbled. Steve stood up and walked over. He placed his hands on his best friends waist.

"You look beautiful. Ready to go on camera?" He asked softly into Dumbdogs ear. The man nodded slowly and let Steve lead him onto the camera.

Chat was immediately filled with comments. Mostly nice some suggestive. Dumbdog squeaked as he was pulled into Steve's lap.

"Steve! Let me up!" He snapped and Steve read chat.

"Hey mods. Can you put up a poll. Should I get Dumbdog his own chair or keep him in my lap?" Steve asked, already knowing the answer.

'Own chair or lap?' The poll read. Dumbdog groaned as the lap won.

"No. Chat!!" He said in annoyance. Steve only continued to smirk in victory. He joined the VC for the lobby.

Dumbdog felt Steve's hand slowly rub his thigh absently as they talked to chat. He was playing mouse while Dumbdog used the keyboard.

Of course they couldn't get away without Janet saying something about the dress.

"Oh hey Apollo. I loved the dress you put on this morning," she said in a teasing tone. Apollo had to resist a groan.

"Wait! You're wearing a dress?!" Smajor asked in shock. Dumbdog didn't respond.

"Of course he is. All I had to do is ask~" Steve purred. Dumbdog shifted kinda uncomfortably.

Of course from there everyone needed pictures and to click onto Steve's stream.

"Holy shit. Apollo you look hot," Ellum said. Steve adjusted his grip tightly. Dumbdog glanced at him curiously.

"Of course he does. Dude, he looks good in anything," Kimi said with a soft laugh. Everyone joined in but Dumbdogs face was bright red still.

The round started and the boys went silent so that they could focus. Of course they talked to chat and made comments.

Dumbdog couldn't fully focus though as Steve's hand rubbed his thigh. The taller man but his lip, forgetting he had a face cam.

"Dumbdog. What are you doing?" Steve asked in his ear. It was loud enough for his microphone bud soft enough that Dumbdog shuddered.

"Steve! Focus!"

"I am. On you though. I've got to say, you look hot right now," Steve purred. Dumbdog shot him a glare.

"Steve. I meant in the game dumbass," he said. Steve moved his hand and ran the hand up his side.

"But I like to memorize the view on my lap," Steve hummed. Dumbdog squirmed a little.

"Asshole," he said. All of a sudden he was laughing. Steve was ticking him and Dumbdog let out a soft squeal.

They ignored the meeting that was going on as Steve continued to tickle the smaller man.

"Steven!!" He said and finally got the man to stop. Steve hummed as they undeafened halfway through the meeting.

"Well, welcome to the world of the living," Hafu said and Janet decided to ask what the sound was.

"Ok. I'm sorry, very off topic. But Dumbdog, what were you laughing at?" Janet asked in curiosity. Dumbdog felt his face go red.

"Nothing!" He said quickly. Steve of course wasn't gonna let him off the hook that easily.

"I was tickling him. Apparently he's very ticklish. And the dress," Steve said. Dumbdog didn't respond in annoyance. "What? No comment back?" He purred.

After the stream Janet left and went home. Apollo went to go change only for Steve to hold him onto his lap.

Steve spun his best friend to face him. A hum came from his mouth as he looked Apollo up and down.

"So now that Janets gone~" he purred and Dumbdog rolled his eyes

Some fluff? Happy now people? I'm not totally cold hearted